jbshaw

Christian Kirk 2018 Outlook

This is the week. A sneaky flex play if you don't have any surefire options. Chemistry with Rosen is evident, going against a bad 49ers secondary.

He had his semi-breakout with 90 yards two weeks ago. Last week he got a PI call in the endzone on what would've been TD, another "dropped" TD where the ball was thrown slightly behind and in tight coverage. On another end zone occasion Rosen didn't see him when he was wide open waving his hands. Rosen was pissed afterwards and said he won't let that happen again 

Get in before it's too late!

Edited by frog34
  • Like 1

Agreed the talent and opportunities are there. Dropped him out of need to cover for my inept QB in russle Wilson against the Rams. Problem is there are a dozen guys like him now. Sutton Taylor Coutee Gabriel Callaway Allison.  Pretty much most wr2 on teams. This is the year of the pass.  Good RBs are hard to find but every week you can pick up a we who can give you wr2 value that week based on matchup

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frog34 said:

going against a bad 49ers secondary.

I like it but we said the same thing about Mike Williams last week going against the bad SF secondary. ??‍♂️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jtbgator said:

I like it but we said the same thing about Mike Williams last week going against the bad SF secondary. ??‍♂️

Accept  Allen was playing Rivers favorite him 

Rosen will look for his Homie. 

Take that for what it is 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, krest509 said:

Accept  Allen was playing Rivers favorite him

I've read this 5 times and still have no idea what it means.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, smeeze said:

LOL me too!

Edited by jtbgator

11 minutes ago, smeeze said:

7 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

LOL me too!

Sorry fellas lol, I’m a lazy typer 

you guys gotta be old. 

mike Williams , was affected by K Allen playing, since Rivers favorite Allen so much and doesn’t fully trust Mike, so it didn’t go as planned.

Rosen seems to have a big Rapport with Kirk, and they are Best Friend , so he have more of an Upside then Mike Did.

• Confused 4

6 hours ago, tah10 said:

So is this kid any good?

Very God the future is here

Kurk-Fitz

Rosen-Kirk It’s  confirm  

Edited by krest509
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 4

25 minutes ago, krest509 said:

Very God the future is here

Kurk-Fitz

Rosen-Kirk It’s  confirm  

??‍♂️

12 minutes ago, TwoCan Sam said:

Bruh...are you having a stroke?

?

Thoughts on vs vikings?

Rhodes will matchup with Fitz, right?

Anyway I don't see ARI defense stopping MIN so ARI should need to air it out and not become a David Johnson game.

Starting Kirk in the flex or WR3 with confidence.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:23 PM, TwoCan Sam said:

Bruh...are you having a stroke?

I know, we are try to stand out with jokes online,  but refrain from sending negative energy at me??‍♂️. 

Ive had close friends suffer from Strokes,  although I know you’re joking, I just don’t find to many humor in it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I think at this point Kirk is a weekly flex play until he puts up a dud. Rosen loves him and is just getting started. His floor is obviously still not solidified enough to put him in even low WR2 conversation. But next year I'm buying Kirk in each and every league, unless the mighty hype train pushes him into top 50 picks or something like that.

2 hours ago, krest509 said:

I know, we are try to stand out with jokes online,  but refrain from sending negative energy at me??‍♂️. 

Ive had close friends suffer from Strokes,  although I know you’re joking, I just don’t find to many humor in it.

Francis.jpg.cfeaecabb00fb4458dc2caf220d6666b.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, krest509 said:

My thoughts exactly when you posted in the Callaway thread about how Riggings (Higgins) was the best wr on the Browns. So a stroke eh? That explains it. 

2 hours ago, FF4life said:

Would u guys classify him as TD dependent?

Everyone is TD dependent. But to answer your question, I don't think he is. I think his upside is the chemistry with the new QB that is a rookie and trying to find the security blanket, which is what Kirk is trying to provide for his QB.

CSB coming, I went RBs heavy. And consider myself lucky to be able to pick up Kenny G, Quincy E, and Kirk and have no problems starting them every week. I think he belongs in that tier, where they will be serviceable players now with potential for the future.

• Like 1

Christian Kirk  |  WR  |  ARI

Kirk caught six of seven targets for 77 yards during Sunday's 27-17 loss to the Vikings.

Kirk led the team in catches and yards on the day, finishing behind only Larry Fitzgerald in terms of targets. He didn't do much damage outside of his long gain of 35 yards, but it was still encouraging to see the rookie lead the team in receiving for the third time in four games. Kirk has clearly developed a rapport with quarterback Josh Rosen and seems like the Cardinals receiver to own in fantasy given his emergence over that period of time. He certainly still benefits from Fitzgerald's presence and could be heavily involved again Thursday against the Broncos if the veteran draws one-on-one attention from standout defensive back Chris Harris.

On 13.10.2018 at 2:33 PM, frog34 said:

I think at this point Kirk is a weekly flex play until he puts up a dud. Rosen loves him and is just getting started. His floor is obviously still not solidified enough to put him in even low WR2 conversation. But next year I'm buying Kirk in each and every league, unless the mighty hype train pushes him into top 50 picks or something like that.

Another week, same opinion.

If Rosen could step his game up a notch, Kirk could really be a thing in fantasy. But Mike McCoy isn't creative enough to get the best out of his playmakers. In fact, he doesn't even get 50% out of them (see: Johnson, David. Fitzgerald, Larry. Kirk, Christian.)

Rosen isn't bad at all like his pure numbers would suggest. He's shown really good poise in the face of pressure and good decision making. Still has some rookie issues that will get better the more he plays. However, as long as McCoy calls such a poor game, this offense is a defensive dream come true - too conservative, too predictable. Just a pain in the eye from a playcalling standpoint.

So as long as McCoy is calling the plays, Kirk remains a flex play, which isn't bad for a rookie WR. If the Cards keep struggling, I expect McCoy to get the axe. Considering that they are usually a pretty loyal organization, we could wait for this until the season is almost over. But eventually McCoy will be gone, which bodes well for 2019.

Edited by frog34