dashoe

Lamar Jackson 2018 Outlook

16 minutes ago, thejosef said:

Anybody staring Jackson today?  I'm scared..

same boat.  i keep flipflopping between him and wentz.  both could be disasters, though i think lamar has better upside

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

same boat.  i keep flipflopping between him and wentz.  both could be disasters, though i think lamar has better upside

Same.  I currently have Jackson in...  Wentz burned me bad on that New Orleans game and I can't get it out of my head.. 

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Despite Schefter stating 2 hrs ago that Flacco would definitely be active for this game. LOL

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

we firing up boys?????????????????????

No question with Flacco out!

Carry us to the promised land Lamar!

YES!!!

200 passing yards, 1 pass TD to go with 80 rushing yards and a rushing TD should be good for the floor.

If he can pull off this W, the spot is his for the rest of the season. He’s going to come in firing 

3 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Despite Schefter stating 2 hrs ago that Flacco would definitely be active for this game. LOL

Why are you actively lying/misrepresenting? He obviously didn't state that - why would he unless it was confirmed? He said it was "likely" Flacco would be active:

this could be such a trap game, I don't have a good feeling vs the chiefs defense but then again the raiders put 30+ on them. 

4 minutes ago, Sartorialism said:

Why are you actively lying/misrepresenting? He obviously didn't state that - why would he unless it was confirmed? He said it was "likely" Flacco would be active:

Look at the timeline. 

Just admit Schefter was wrong and move on.

I just flip flopped between Trubisky or Jackson. Starting Jackson now that Flacco is inactive. I'm expecting  8pts lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Look at the timeline. 

Just admit Schefter was wrong and move on.

Yes, the timeline is 2 hours ago Schefter said Flacco would likely be active. Then 2 hours later a dude on a fantasy football forum has some weird agenda causing them to misunderstand the basic concepts of probability and/or the English language. Or to just shamelessly lie.

1 minute ago, Sartorialism said:

Yes, the timeline is 2 hours ago Schefter said Flacco would likely be active. Then 2 hours later a dude on a fantasy football forum has some weird agenda causing them to misunderstand the basic concepts of probability and/or the English language. Or to just shamelessly lie.

Simmer down, Adam. 

1 hour ago, MurderInc said:

Me too. I'm waiting to see if Flacco will be active as frog34 said above. If Flacco's active, I'm rolling with Baker Mayfield. 

Any specific reason you are rolling with Lamar instead of Baker ? 

I flipped trubisky for him too.  Chiefs d is Swiss cheese and Jackson's rushing ability gives a safe floor in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Leopard said:

Any specific reason you are rolling with Lamar instead of Baker ? 

Not really. They both have very favorable matchups this week. I like Lamar just slighty better with Flacco inactive. It's a coin toss. Are you in the same boat, or do you like Baker better?

23 minutes ago, Leopard said:

this could be such a trap game, I don't have a good feeling vs the chiefs defense but then again the raiders put 30+ on them. 

I agree.  He's my only option though.  Let the fantasy gods be on our side this week.

My whole season is riding on this not being a trap game.

Oh powerful fantasy gods, please show mercy. I shall sacrifice two players to the waiver wire in your honor.