Geaux Saints

Royce Freeman 2018 Outlook

I can’t see Freeman having a ton of catches, I’m guessing like 25-30 range. As poor of a running back Booker is, he’s still a decent receiver so that will cut into Freeman’s catch totals.

1 minute ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I can’t see Freeman having a ton of catches, I’m guessing like 25-30 range. As poor of a running back Booker is, he’s still a decent receiver so that will cut into Freeman’s catch totals.

Quite likely but even in PPR leagues touchdowns are still the most important thing

I will not be surprised if Royce explodes vs the hawks tomorrow, such a good matchup. I am not even worried about Booker tomorrow or long term. Royce is the real deal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Freeman just got some company in the backfield folks.

Didn't love it, but it could be worse. There is no way a backfield can be carried by a 190 lbs back so Freeman will always get work.

1 minute ago, whoopsie said:

Didn't love it, but it could be worse. There is no way a backfield can be carried by a 190 lbs back so Freeman will always get work.

190lbs back can definitely carve a role 

Had a fumble, but Carroll couldn’t find his challenge flag. Not the start I was hoping for, but it’s week one.

not very happy right now...i drafted this guy thinking he could be solid rb1...i know its just week 1 but this was frustrating

8 minutes ago, Power-O said:

not very happy right now...i drafted this guy thinking he could be solid rb1...i know its just week 1 but this was frustrating

RB2 ROS

Edited by mjb

2 minutes ago, Experienced Rookie said:

The usage of all 3 RBs wasn't ideal. Royce not involved on the passing action. 

I think Booker's days are done

4 minutes ago, Experienced Rookie said:

The usage of all 3 RBs wasn't ideal. Royce not involved on the passing action. 

Is it just a matter of Royce needing to improve his pass protection or does he have stone hands?

Man...I knew Lindsey looked good in camp and all but did anyone expect this? Royce is still the real

deal but the broncos coaching staff are just terrible at making decisions. 

• Like 1

Started off the game with a 13 yard run called back by a holding call. I’m not worried about Royce and his talent. Vance Joseph concerns me. He’s not very good. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Leopard said:

Man...I knew Lindsey looked good in camp and all but did anyone expect this? Royce is still the real

deal but the broncos coaching staff are just terrible at making decisions. 

they won the game?

• Like 1

Just now, lolcopter said:

they won the game?

No doubt but I was expecting 20+ carries from the kid, his touches/yards was "stolen".

Imagine if Lindsay was not in the picture...you got a solid RB1 in the 3rd/4th round in your Rb2 or flex. He still is obviously, coaching still terrible. 

This guy had one nice drive where he ripped a few runs but aside from that I thought he looked pretty average. Lot of time for him to turn it around but I’m worried I got fooled by the Broncos once again.

3 minutes ago, Leopard said:

No doubt but I was expecting 20+ carries from the kid, his touches/yards was "stolen".

Imagine if Lindsay was not in the picture...you got a solid RB1 in the 3rd/4th round in your Rb2 or flex. He still is obviously, coaching still terrible. 

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that was never gonna happen. expect this current split to stick around, just glad they limited Booker to only 2 carries

Not the coach that will use a workhorse. Expect another CJA type workload. Sux I fell for it too. All these committees only a handful of backs u can trust anymore.