the_dying_dream

Kerryon Johnson 2018 Outlook

4 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

I finally dropped for Eli Mc

I don't like his chances of playing ROS but I can't bring myself to drop him in case he does. I guess depends on your bench size but I'm probably going to keep him stashed until he is officially rule out for rest of season/next week since I'm likely not starting anybody I'd drop him for and it'd be a nightmare if I had to play against him next week. Although I guess with Crowell out and McGuire healthy he is probably a bigger threat than KJ at this point (McGuire isn't available in my league) so probably a savvy move especially if McGuire might see your lineup. 

Well, he is not playing this week and next week is fantasy championship week.  Even if he is back to practicing next week, he is most likely going to get a limited workload if he even plays in week 16.  I would not start him week 16 unless I was really, really desperate.  At the same time, I cannot drop him because there are some teams left in the playoffs that are RB needy and would scoop him up quickly.  Sadly,  I am stuck with him on the bench for the rest of the season. 

14 hours ago, chief79 said:

Well, he is not playing this week and next week is fantasy championship week.  Even if he is back to practicing next week, he is most likely going to get a limited workload if he even plays in week 16.  I would not start him week 16 unless I was really, really desperate.  At the same time, I cannot drop him because there are some teams left in the playoffs that are RB needy and would scoop him up quickly.  Sadly,  I am stuck with him on the bench for the rest of the season. 

Similar position here. I do think it would be desperate for a team that plucks him off of waivers to play him fresh from injury against Minnesota though.

44 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

like 5 weeks ago.

Was only a couple weeks ago for me, but the point still stands.  Once he was ruled out week 14, he was a drop imo.  Because even if he played week 15, you shouldnt start him without seeing if he can get through the game first, and the week 16 matchup is not a great one against MIN - the one team that really bottled him up when he was healthy.  Hopefully he wasn't taking up valuable bench spots and anyone that still has him was able to use an IR slot.

Keep him in Dynasty, but even if he comes back this week he is playing against an elite rush defense and no way they give him a full workload when they have 3 other RBs. 

He's a drop in redraft without question. 

Dropping KJ if I can get J. Williams off waivers tonight.  What's his deal anyway? ESPN has him projected at 11 points even though he hasn't practiced in 4 weeks.  I would hate to drop him and he ends up playing this week and then picked up for my opponents FLEX.  

9 minutes ago, chief79 said:

Dropping KJ if I can get J. Williams off waivers tonight.  What's his deal anyway? ESPN has him projected at 11 points even though he hasn't practiced in 4 weeks.  I would hate to drop him and he ends up playing this week and then picked up for my opponents FLEX.  

He’s not playing and even if he does you’re boosting your Super Bowl odds quite a bit by tricking your opponent into starting Kerryon in his flex rather than McGuire, Ballage, etc.

• Like 1