Rolling Thunder

Lamar Miller 2018 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Just now, gbill2004 said:

2 team league?

12 PPR

I'd rather someone else start this bum. Dropped him last Sunday and nobody has picked him up. It's a competitive league aswell with same group of guys that have been playing for almost a decade. 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, scheibler said:

12 PPR

I'd rather someone else start this bum. Dropped him last Sunday and nobody has picked him up. It's a competitive league aswell with same group of guys that have been playing for almost a decade. 

 

total bum. put up a gooseegg for me this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2018 at 11:28 AM, scheibler said:

12 PPR

I'd rather someone else start this bum. Dropped him last Sunday and nobody has picked him up. It's a competitive league aswell with same group of guys that have been playing for almost a decade. 

 

 

Sounds like a great league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Slayer0854 said:

Thoughts on Miller this week? 

 

Miller owner here. 

I'd avoid him if you have other options. 

I will not be starting him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, scheibler said:

12 PPR

I'd rather someone else start this bum. Dropped him last Sunday and nobody has picked him up. It's a competitive league aswell with same group of guys that have been playing for almost a decade. 

 

Doesn't sound that competitive if he is sitting there on waivers.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes, I may have to start this dude due to James White and Chubb being on bye this week.  It's either him or Barber...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

starting due to lack of options.  would be nice to see them throw some screens out of the backfield.  quizz just put up 100+ receiving yards against the skins last week....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this guy in my starting lineup but I may have to pass. I still am a Miller fan and believe in him but is the coaching staff going to split the carries this week again?

 

If he gets the workload I like his chances but what will his touch count look like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear the concerns about workload, but the Skins are currently giving up the seventh-most points per touch to opposing RBs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matthew Berry hates Lamar Miller this week, so that tells me Miller will go off for a huge day.

Edited by MurderInc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting Theo over Miller, I have no confidence in Miller. We should have sold high after his back to back 100 yard games with scores 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Matthew Berry hates Lamar Miller this week, so that tells me Miller will go off for a huge day.

How is Matthew Berry still employed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Leopard said:

Starting Theo over Miller, I have no confidence in Miller. We should have sold high after his back to back 100 yard games with scores 

Ballsy but I like it. (and i'm starting miller)

And I tried to but I probably wanted too much

Edited by Cotton Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started him in standard and I'll take that 10.8 pts.

 

His upcoming schedule - he's got a tough matchup in week 12 against the Titans who are very tough against the run. Favorable matchups in weeks 13-15 and another tough one in week 16. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy is a complete enigma but very impressive game on Sunday. He does play the Titans who are very good against the run but will be without mariota.. 

 

If he is going to get 15-20 touches along with mariota being out which will create more opportunity and great field position for the Texans by their defense...could Lamar be a GREAT play this Sunday ? Am I being way too positive ? Wonder what you guys are planning to do this week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 8:26 PM, Leopard said:

This guy is a complete enigma but very impressive game on Sunday. He does play the Titans who are very good against the run but will be without mariota.. 

 

If he is going to get 15-20 touches along with mariota being out which will create more opportunity and great field position for the Texans by their defense...could Lamar be a GREAT play this Sunday ? Am I being way too positive ? Wonder what you guys are planning to do this week 

Bump :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, herschel said:

Tenn has a pretty decent run defense no?

And no offense.  Tenn doesn't have a good enough defense to completely shut down an opponent when their own offense is nonexistent. She be plenty of scoring opportunities for the Texans. I think Lamar can put up another 80-90 yards from scrimmage. Whether he scores is a mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.