• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  

45 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

Fournette should not even be on the list as he is not playing. I think these ranks are silly in-season as it will change every week

Use it for gauging trades, is how I see it.

STANDARD TOP 30

Tier 1 - league winners

1. Todd Gurley - no explanation needed

2. Alvin Kamara - even with Ingram I don't see him declining much if at all as goalline TDs aren't the source of his production

3. Saquon Barkley - talent + usage, he seems incredibly safe

4. Ezekial Elliot - despite the early hiccups he's still RB9 and his workload isnt going anywhere

5. Melvin Gordon - 3 down back on an elite offense

Tier 2 - RB1s

6. Leonard Fournette - looks like he's coming back soon and he's in the perfect situation for RB production

7. Kareem Hunt - efficiency and touches are down but solid floor in standard scoring as the RB for the best offense in the NFL

8. Joe Mixon - injury still scares me but all reports are very positive and he has the upside of reaching the tier 1 with his talent + usage + improved offense

9. Dalvin Cook - great talent + productive offense. Lat Murray doesnt scare me that much but the injury does

10. Christian McCaffery - don't totally believe in his usage from last week but offers an awesome floor every week

Tier 3 - Solid RB2s

11. James Conner - as long as he plays he's in the high end of Tier 2 but the risk of Bell is still there

12. David Johnson - offense is so awful but usage keeps him here

13. Jordan Howard - usage will keep him here in standard

14. Mark Ingram - upside to be higher but track record isn't good of older players coming back from PED suspensions

Tier 4 - Giant Glob of RB2s/RB3s

15. Tevin Coleman - like Conner he's Tier 2 as long as he plays, the Freeman injury scares me so big upside present + even if Freeman returns he's still a solid flex

16. Kenyan Drake - I'm buying him still as last week was an incredibly odd game for the entire offense

17. Lamar Miller - low upside but safe workload

18. Carlos Hyde - huge workload but presence of Chubb and Duke still scares me and dont totally trust 2 down RB on CLE

19. LeSean McCoy - the offense showed some life last week and the talent is still there

20. Sony Michel - huge upside with Burkhead gone

21. Kerryon Johnson - awesome talent but don't think DET stops using Blount and Riddick, limiting Kerryon to b/w the 20s

22. Devonta Freeman - just get a bad feeling about him this year

23. Alex Collins - looks great but BAL hasn't seemed committed until this past week

24. Jay Ajayi - injuries are already starting

25. Marshawn Lynch - has looked great but TD dependent and age still scares me

26. Matt Breida - losing Jimmy G hurts a lot but still the main RB w/ Shanahan and Hyde still produced last year w/o Jimmy G

27. LeVeon Bell - worth the risk at this spot for me but seriously doubt whether he plays this year

28. Chris Carson - potentially taking over the lead spot but don't think SEA totally abandons their 1st round pick

29. Adrian Peterson - I don't trust him to stay healthy + game script dependent

30. Phillip Lindsay - best RB on Denver

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Curious as to how people have the top 10 RB's ranked in PPR.  Here are mine

1- Todd Gurley

2- Alvin Kamara(Could drop depending on Ingram usage, particularly red zone usage)

3- Melvin Gordon

4- Saquon Barkley

5- CMC

6- Zeke(still scared of that offense, can increase if he shows this past game wasn't a fluke)

7- Kareem Hunt

8- David Johnson(Another that can move up, but that offense is really bad)

9- Joe Mixon(Coming off injury, can move up if he continues what he was doing)

10- Le'Veon Bell(Weirdest player to rank imo)

Thoughts? What are your rankings?

2 hours ago, dams513 said:

Curious as to how people have the top 10 RB's ranked in PPR.  Here are mine

1- Todd Gurley

2- Alvin Kamara(Could drop depending on Ingram usage, particularly red zone usage)

3- Melvin Gordon

4- Saquon Barkley

5- CMC

6- Zeke(still scared of that offense, can increase if he shows this past game wasn't a fluke)

7- Kareem Hunt

8- David Johnson(Another that can move up, but that offense is really bad)

9- Joe Mixon(Coming off injury, can move up if he continues what he was doing)

10- Le'Veon Bell(Weirdest player to rank imo)

Thoughts? What are your rankings?

hmmm, i dunno man, James White and Chris Thompson have looked much more promising than your #7-#10 in PPR

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4

4 minutes ago, koreaonaboat said:

hmmm, i dunno man, James White and Chris Thompson have looked much more promising than your #7-#10 in PPR

Whatever league you're playing in, please save me a spot.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, oresteszero said:

Lol chill man i'm begin facetious. Though i have my serious doubts about DJ this year, honestly think i'd keep Thompson over him right now

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Marshawn lynch still being undervalued. I’ll continue playing the unsexy players and winning week to week

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Don't know where i"d rank him right now... but people scoffing at CT need a reality check. He's been an RB1 for a while now in PPR, and an RB2 in Standard.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, taobball said:

Don't know where i"d rank him right now... but people scoffing at CT need a reality check. He's been an RB1 for a while now in PPR, and an RB2 in Standard.

Don't think he's an RB1, but I'd say hes a solid RB2.

49 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

Marshawn lynch still being undervalued. I’ll continue playing the unsexy players and winning week to week

I'd say hes RB15 or around abouts.  Still would rather have Bell, Freeman and such, but he's 100% way better than most people have given him credit for.

21 minutes ago, taobball said:

no one scoffing at him boss, scoffing at ranking him over DJ.

11 hours ago, dams513 said:

Don't think he's an RB1, but I'd say hes a solid RB2.

In PPR or Standard? In PPR I think CT will finish as an RB1 if he plays 16 games. That If is the biggest issue

11 hours ago, cheezor42 said:

no one scoffing at him boss, scoffing at ranking him over DJ.

Sure. But the question between him and a Mixon or Hunt is highly debatable. CTs last year+ of production are no joke. 

20 hours ago, koreaonaboat said:

Lol chill man i'm begin facetious. Though i have my serious doubts about DJ this year, honestly think i'd keep Thompson over him right now

May the lord baby Jesus bless your soul.

With all the movement this week I thought I'd post some tiered ranking projections for the rest of season. I prefer playing half -PPR.

1. Gurley

2. Gordon 

3. Zeke

4. Saquon

5. Hunt

6. Kamara

7. Mixon

8. CMC

9. Michel

10. Conner-Bell

11. DJ

12. Coleman

13. Ingram

14. Kerryon

15. Chubb

12 minutes ago, the Ghost of Joe Webb said:

With all the movement this week I thought I'd post some tiered ranking projections for the rest of season. I prefer playing half -PPR.

1. Gurley

2. Gordon 

3. Zeke

4. Saquon

5. Hunt

6. Kamara

7. Mixon

8. CMC

9. Michel

10. Conner-Bell

11. DJ

12. Coleman

13. Ingram

14. Kerryon

15. Chubb

I agree with most of it. Only issue I have is Coleman seems a bit too high with Ito Smith looking like the GL back. I'd have James White and Cook in that final tier as well. 

Edited by Jaw1

18 hours ago, the Ghost of Joe Webb said:

1. Gurley

2. Gordon 

3. Zeke

4. Saquon

5. Hunt

6. Kamara

7. Mixon

8. CMC

9. Michel

10. Conner-Bell

11. DJ

12. Coleman