NYR Fan 116894

Marlon Mack 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, Jags02 said:

Matchup proof?

Keep in mind that while the Jaguars are #1 vs the pass, they're #24 vs the run allowing 123.2 yards per game rushing.

And guess what...

Their division rival Colts know this.

JAX is way over due on D to show up. Big division game. I'd guess they perform better than their #24 ranking.

A lot of confidence in here. Good to see. I hope you're all right. I'm probably sitting Mack for Chubb or A. Jones this weekend. If I'm wrong, well...good (unless I lose).

7 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

JAX is way over due on D to show up. Big division game. I'd guess they perform better than their #24 ranking.

A lot of confidence in here. Good to see. I hope you're all right. I'm probably sitting Mack for Chubb or A. Jones this weekend. If I'm wrong, well...good (unless I lose).

Defenses aren't like a wide receiver where you can point to indicators like targets or air yards and say they're "due" for positive regression. If a defense hasn't been performing that well 10 weeks into the season, they're more than likely just not as good as they were last year. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Defenses aren't like a wide receiver where you can point to indicators like targets or air yards and say they're "due" for positive regression. If a defense hasn't been performing that well 10 weeks into the season, they're more than likely just not as good as they were last year. 

You mean like the Washington D that was nails against the run and just got steamrolled by Atlanta?

Things change.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

You mean like the Washington D that was nails against the run and just got steamrolled by Atlanta?

Things change.

Bye weeks happen. You're right on the money. Jacksonville looking to rebound and save their season... this is the Colts we're talking about, they're not an unstoppable force.

It's easy to be excited by Marlon Mack, I'm a share holder in a couple of leagues. But seems like people are overlooking the fact that he blew up against Buffalo and Oakland... does anyone truly think that Mack is going to finish the year with 6.19 yards per carry.

6 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Things change.

That comparison makes no sense. Statistical anomalies exist. 

Jacksonville defense is 8th in points allowed. They're nowhere near last year and their entire season was a fluke. 

1 minute ago, Inziladun said:

Bye weeks happen. You're right on the money. Jacksonville looking to rebound and save their season... this is the Colts we're talking about, they're not an unstoppable force.

It's easy to be excited by Marlon Mack, I'm a share holder in a couple of leagues. But seems like people are overlooking the fact that he blew up against Buffalo and Oakland... does anyone truly think that Mack is going to finish the year with 6.19 yards per carry.

No one expects him to be a top 5 back like he has been. He can regress significantly and still be a low end RB 1 ROS.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Things change.

5 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

That comparison makes no sense. Statistical anomalies exist. 

Jacksonville defense is 8th in points allowed. They're nowhere near last year and their entire season was a fluke. 

I was going to respond that WAS was random variance but Gohawks beat me to it. Pointing to a random fluke and saying "See!??!" isn't how you prove a point. 

Here we go again. We knew this would happen! But but...it was Buffalo! But but it was only the 84 Bears! Let’s see how he does against All Madden!

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo

Just now, Panamared said:

It is Thursday, mY bros.

I can confirm this. Mack gonna go off

5 hours ago, Inziladun said:

So instead of 25-30 points, Marlon Mack will put up 15-20 points instead?

Um....ok....

5 hours ago, Inziladun said:

I'm a share holder in a couple of leagues

Lies. We all know you're going against him in 3 leagues this week.

I think this means Mack is playing.........Or am I wrong? I do not know their depth.

Colts waived RB Robert Turbin.

Related: Colts

Source: colts.com
Nov 9 - 3:29 PM
Edited by iretirefromfantasy

1 minute ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I think this means Mack is playing.........Or am I wrong? I do not know their depth.

Colts waived RB Robert Turbin.

Related: Colts

Source: colts.com
Nov 9 - 3:29 PM

The activated Tyquan Lewis DT/DE

Went against CMC with my Conner. Could really use a ceiling game out of Mack but I'm weary. 

Think maybe he has a solid game but I don't see anywhere close to another 30 point game. I see a ceiling for 18 this week in standard. 

10 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Went against CMC with my Conner. Could really use a ceiling game out of Mack but I'm weary. 

Think maybe he has a solid game but I don't see anywhere close to another 30 point game. I see a ceiling for 18 this week in standard. 

Same here.  I had Conner and my opponent had CMC.  I also own Mack as my rb2.  I'm in the hole down by 20 so I hope that Mack can at least get 15-20 but I think he's due for a letdown game after posting close to 30 pts in my league in back to back weeks.