NYR Fan 116894

Marlon Mack 2018 Outlook

8 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Mack was limited today, ankle.

question is maintenance day or real injury, did anyone see the game?  did he have an issue?

23 minutes ago, Panthor said:

question is maintenance day or real injury, did anyone see the game?  did he have an issue?

Says new injury on rotoworld

In case anyone was wondering, I just shared this research on another website....it’s pretty good, and you guys are my friends too, so here it is:

If you think Mack’s schedule ROS is difficult, think again. They play Jax twice, Miami, Tenn, Hou, Dallas, NYG

Based on total yards allowed, here is the ranking from 1-32, with 1 being the best.
Jax-27
Jax -27
Tenn-20
Miami-30
Houston-10
Dallas-11
NYG-23

And yards per carry with rushing tds after:
Jax-4.2.....6
Jax. 4.2.....6
Tenn- 4.1......3
Miami 4.5.....6
Houston 3.4.....1
Dallas 3.6.....4
NYG 4.3 .....6

Conclusion: with out looking at the stats of RBs receiving passes, only Dallas and Houston look formidable v the rush. The other 5 look mediocre to poor if you ask me. FYI, the Bills today (after the Mack attack) are now number 18, allowing 4.2 yds per rush.  Before the game, the Bills were ranked number 9, allowing 3.8 yds per carry.  So, if Indy abused a team in the top 10 (Bills), what do you think they are going to do to these 5 less rated teams? 

FIRE HIM UP FELLOWS AND PRAY HE STAY HEALTHY

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Panamared said:

Injured AGAIN??????? Jeez

Is he? I heard he was limited but I wouldn't make much of it until Friday.

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Is he? I heard he was limited but I wouldn't make much of it until Friday.

Okay.  I bee. Dealing with these shenanigans since draft... Every other week a random foot issue.

Hines is a good handcuff just in case.  Hopefully this is nothing however.  Like mentioned before, most players are banged up in one form or another.  

Relax guys. They have to report any minor injury on the initial injury report. He’ll be fine by the end of the week

32 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Relax guys. They have to report any minor injury on the initial injury report. He’ll be fine by the end of the week

Exactly! If they don’t report it the team

gsts fined.

14 hours ago, res077y11 said:

Hines is a good handcuff just in case.  Hopefully this is nothing however.  Like mentioned before, most players are banged up in one form or another.  

Hines sucks.

14 hours ago, TennisMenace said:

In case anyone was wondering, I just shared this research on another website....it’s pretty good, and you guys are my friends too, so here it is:

friend?

• Haha 1

Just now, Proto24 said:

Very frustrating....

What?

Edit...oh, that.

Edited by cnewbykkn

1 minute ago, remark900 said:

Not worried. Probably just getting extra rest...

if that were the case  i would have expected another liimited day, not a downgrade to DNP, the warning alarms are sounding for me

It's only Thursday folks. Of course he looks to be out this week, but don't panic until Friday. Maybe he had a mani-pedi appointment he couldn't cancel.

Just traded for him too to go against the best team in the league. Got sold a lemon, go figure. If he doesn’t practice tomorrow, gotta look for alternatives unfortunately.

Really disappointing and now I’ve lost golladay for it. Really need him to play.

6 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Just traded for him too to go against the best team in the league. Got sold a lemon, go figure. If he doesn’t practice tomorrow, gotta look for alternatives unfortunately.

Really disappointing and now I’ve lost golladay for it. Really need him to play.

You could always play the waivers. Just sayin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1