NYR Fan 116894

Marlon Mack 2018 Outlook

40 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

So many of you dont deserve Mack for the way you acted yesterday...

RB1 this weekend. 

This may be the post of the year.  Especially if Mack delivers the goods ROS.  

Why is not possible they just gave him a rest day to help the ankle? Only panic when actual bad news comes out.

Edited by iretirefromfantasy

50 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

Not many players are 100pct this time of year.

There was no reason to jump to conclusions yesterday off of a random DNP and there is no reason to jump to conclusions today. There will be more reports coming out between now and kickoff. If they say he is fine and starting, it will be tough to bench him based on the speculation that they will limit his carries. 

They didn't list him with an ankle injury for no reason. And I never said to bench him, I just said I could see Indy scaling his workload back this week to make sure he stays healthy. He isn't exactly a model of health.

Edited by datsyuk

1 minute ago, datsyuk said:

They didn't list him with an ankle injury for no reason. And I never said to bench him, I just said I could see Indy scaling his workload back this week to make sure he stays healthy. He isn't exactly a model of health.

And what he said is your speculating.......you don't really know (he also could be given his full regular workload this Sunday). 

We'll find out more as reports are released on his status.  

Positive news and yet the ones with the doomsday forecasts on him missing Sunday are now pivoting to “well he’s definitely not 100%!”

Give it a rest already. We don’t want to hear it unless you are providing definitive proof.

• Like 2

Everyone in here thinks they work for the NFL, "he will play but it will be a rbbc" "he will play but he will not be 100%" "He will play but will probably get hurt again" are you guys ever happy with anything? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Everyone in here thinks they work for the NFL, "he will play but it will be a rbbc" "he will play but he will not be 100%" "He will play but will probably get hurt again" are you guys ever happy with anything? 

He will start & be a strong play. Probably 70% of the backfield touches. 120 total yards & a TD

I don’t work for the NFL but I know this will happen because...I’m a RW forum poster??? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TommyKramer said:

He will play, get 131% of the snaps, and be the top scorer of the week.  

This isn't the Derrick Henry thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So he got in a "full practice" today. Literally, nothing to worry about for Sunday. His practice limits this week were clearly precautionary in the same way Hopkins is questionable and limited every single week. They see how valuable Mack is and are trying to keep him healthy for the long haul. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

So he got in a "full practice" today. Literally, nothing to worry about for Sunday. His practice limits this week were clearly precautionary in the same way Hopkins is questionable and limited every single week. They see how valuable Mack is and are trying to keep him healthy for the long haul. 

I hope so, it's between him and Carson for my flex.

Marlon Mack (ankle) is questionable for Week 8 against the Raiders.

Mack is listed as questionable, but notably got in a full practice on Friday. That clearly puts him on track to play against the Raiders. Mack's presence would be a massive downgrade to Nyheim Hines, who's played sparingly since Mack's initial hamstring injury healed. Note that the second-year pro handled 19 carries on 56.1% of the Colts' offensive snaps (both season-highs) in a full-time role just last week.

Oct 26 - 3:21 PM

38 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

He will be MONEY ROS barring health.

Rated_R_Return_Of_The_Mack-front-large.jpg

• Like 8

I'm starting him in a must-win week for me.  Hopefully he comes through and doesn't have to leave the game because of the ankle.

9 minutes ago, DoomedRBs said:

Think he should rest till after his bye

He can rest after he shreds the Raiders defense this week.

Considering Mack injury history and how often he misses time and is banged up so far in his short NFL career, I would own Hines if there is room at all costs.

1 hour ago, DoomedRBs said:

Think he should rest till after his bye

I have Mack going this week, so no. BUT, I agree that it would be better for his long term to play it safe and rest him. 

Just now, Chippa said:

I have Mack going this week, so no. BUT, I agree that it would be better for his long term to play it safe and rest him. 

Rest assured he'll get plenty rest after the Raiders game.  

14 minutes ago, Panamared said:

Anyone chancing playing him? He starts at 4pm. 

He got in a full practice today. You bet your sweet a** I’m playing him 

• Haha 3