NYR Fan 116894

Marlon Mack 2018 Outlook

Where were the "league winner" posters in this thread when the last 4-5 weeks he and the colts run game have been absolute dog crap? So, he then decides to go for over 25 points out of no where? What the hell?

I'll probably draft him next year if the Colts keep the backfield the same (highly likely.) But, to say I'm not pissed off about having him on the bench because his ceiling was so low is an understatement. 

1 hour ago, rocket said:

My point was if Indy can load up and stop Barkley, like the Titans did, they would control the game, which would lead to Indy running more like what they did to Dalllas & the Bills.  It's much easier to stop a turnover prone team like the Giants if they have one fewer weapon.  Macks ranking should reflect how easy it is for Indy to run and score on the opponents, because winning time of possession directly impacts both his ceiling and floor.

I watched what the Titans did to the Giants, the Colts could easily use the same formula.

Lots of assumptions there. I don't think ODB being in or out has anything to do with Mack. Agree to disagree.

I don't know why the Colts don't feed him every week. They are a much better team when he gets plenty of touches and scores for them.

I think thielen was prepped for as a little white dude who was overshadowed and very ill prepped for by opposing Ds... this late in the season defenses know he’s not a throw away WR but has to be prepped for as there top target. Could see a 4 catch 52 yard game this Sunday. 

What is mack's floor and ceiling today in .5 ppr? I'm having a tough time deciding on Mack or Damien Williams in my flex. Both are great starts but need some closure here 

54 minutes ago, Leopard said:

What is mack's floor and ceiling today in .5 ppr? I'm having a tough time deciding on Mack or Damien Williams in my flex. Both are great starts but need some closure here 

I'm in the exact same boat.... Not sure where to go 

Ryan Kelly ruled out for the final game.  He missed some time earlier this year and the run game suffered drastically; for anyone who still gives a crap.

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, TTo34 said:

Ryan Kelly ruled out for the final game.  He missed some time earlier this year and the run game suffered drastically; for anyone who still gives a crap.

Good info. Thanks. I want to see him do well despite all of my leagues being finished. I want to see how valuable of a keeper option he can be in 2019.

1 hour ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Lev Bell wants in Indy. If that happens, Mack is done.

Mack would be a solid #2 behind Bell for the real life Colts not so much fantasy.

Doubt Indy brings in Bell tho - I see him going to Jets for the lulz