• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
smeeze

Michael Gallup 2018 Outlook

I saw at least 3 times Dak trying to throw to him and the defender was wrestling with him each time...he drew the flag each time. So yes, he had one catch, but Dak tried getting him the ball a few times. Was thinking the defender couldn't cover him which is why he was being physical with Gallup...I'm holding

Increasing snaps and routes run last week + tavon Austin injured,

breakout time?

Outlook against Washington week 7? 

Finally a good game.... but man if you aren't Dak's first read it's anyones guess... he looks horrible at decisions when it comes to throwing...

Gallup ERUPTED! for 3 catches and one fluke td. 

23 minutes ago, mikeflavaz said:

Gallup ERUPTED! for 3 catches and one fluke td. 

Yeah I saw that headline then looked at his line and scratched my head. 

Nothing to see here. Dak is still awful, and Gallup can’t throw it to himself.

Could Cooper make this full offense better? Amari battling with CB1 of opposing team could help this guy.

7 hours ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Cooper doesnt fix the above.

On 10/22/2018 at 9:30 AM, 1st DownSyndrome said:

He seems to be improving a little bit in the past weeks. He's had two great fantasy games in a row. I personally will be streaming him next week (since my opponent has top-5 options at QB and Luck is on bye.)

I think Amari opens things up a bit. Don't think Amari will be a great producer, but I feel that the news is making Gallup a little overlooked here. Gallup just had a mini-breakout and won't have to deal with best CB's anymore.

Gallup seems sneaky to me. Thoughts? 

59 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

He seems to be improving a little bit in the past weeks. He's had two great fantasy games in a row. I personally will be streaming him next week (since my opponent has top-5 options at QB and Luck is on bye.)

I think Amari opens things up a bit. Don't think Amari will be a great producer, but I feel that the news is making Gallup a little overlooked here. Gallup just had a mini-breakout and won't have to deal with best CB's anymore.

Gallup seems sneaky to me. Thoughts? 

The issue is the offensive scheme and the OL, who is bottom 6 in pass protection via FO.  With time, Dak generally is fairly accurate and can deliver the ball.  The issue is the Dallas offense system has really never supported a 2nd WR and they play at a snail's pace so you don't get a lot of plays.  Gallup has value in dynasty leagues but in redraft, unless you're playing in a really deep league, he'll be incredibly inconsistent and TD dependent.  Not someone I would roster in standard size leagues (10-12 teams).

Yeah dak can't see past his first read so unless gallup is it this move sucks... I cannot believe how stupid jerry jones is... devante demaryius others all would have cost a third or later round pick... and they went all in on garbage with a first and it's gonna be a high one cause Dallas sucks... Gallup was starting to get it and this sets him back imo... I hope I am wrong...I'd kill to be wrong and this help gallup...

I see the Eagles are down a couple CBs while the Cowboys are talking about this game being their Super Bowl that they absolutely must win.

I'm starting to wonder if I should fire up Gallup over the likes of Dede Westbrook. 

• Like 1

I think the addition of Cooper will only help him. Should put him on more one on one situations. And,  if they can get Zeke on track, that will help too. A lot. 

I just plucked him off my WW and will be watching tonight's game closely. If his targets continue to increase, I could see starting him next week at Atlanta. I believe in the talent, he just needs the opportunities. 

I might be tempted to plug him in for tonight's game too, but feel like I have better options.