Sign in to follow this  
mjb03003

D.J. Moore 2018 Outlook

Droppable unless you play dynasty. Breakout is not happening this year. He might blow up for another big game before the season's over, but good luck predicting it. He's explosive and they will scheme him a couple touches a game, but they don't pass enough and they spread it around too much. 

Disappointing no doubt.... didn't get anything 2nd half.... playing from behind... when do they release this guy and let him do his thing? Reining in ron.... not much of a gambler rather a tetherer....time to let the chain off this dog...

Edited by hard1

I might be able to hold one more week, but Moore is looking like a drop at this point.  Carolina appears to be the Cam Newton and Christian McCaffrey show.

3 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I might be able to hold one more week, but Moore is looking like a drop at this point.  Carolina appears to be the Cam Newton and Christian McCaffrey show.

let's not forget the man/myth/legend Torrey Smiff will be back soon. 

• Sad 1

After getting burned on the Tre Smith hype train, I’m glad I stayed away from this kid. And I didn’t buy the Sutton hype train either. I’m being tempted to jump on the Kirk train but I’m resisting with all my power to not jump on aboard. 

Depending on Cam's WRs just is not a smart strategy for fantasy pts.  He has rarely supported any fantasy WRs outside of Olsen and occasional WR2 performance from a random one each week.  

Steve Smith is a bit different because when Cam arrived, Smiff was already long established defacto center piece of offense ( like Cmac now ) and Cam was learning so he leaned heavily on him.  

No Quarterback consistency with Cam's game so its hard to predict for fantasy performances even when matchups are good for individual players.   With all that said though, if they cut Torrey and Jarius Wright in off season and start the year with DJ and Samuel.....we might have some value.

Edited by Zak0221
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Valhalla74 said:

They can't play the Bucs every week....All those double reverses and gadget plays rarely work with good defenses

Huh? His big game was vs BAL. He did nothing vs TB