burleyfan

Thieves guild on espn seeks committed dynasty owners

Free, new 10 team espn dynasty IDP, PPR league with a twist called Thieves Guild.  The twist?... you get to steal a player from another team. Teams will get the opportunity to steal one player from another team after the draft. (teams will be paired) Each owner can protect up to five players which they must submit via forums or risk losing any player on their roster. Going forward each season the bottom four teams in the league will get to steal a player from a playoff team. Said playoff team can veto the request at the cost of its first three rounds of draft picks but does not gain late rounds picks instead gets stuck with their team until free agency. Those that finish 5 and 6 both get to steal one from each other.

Yearly rookie draft will consist of 4 rounds.  With player stealing an option, yearly draft order will be randomized giving all an equal shot.

Owners seeking to join must join our discord server and pass two interview questions. League aims to be fun but wants committed owners for more than just one season. 

Those seeking to join please answer the following two questions:  given the option which qb do you take and why Phillip Rivers or Marcus Mariota?  Second which avengers character would you use to describe yourself no explanation needed.

Draft will be a slow email draft that will start once all teams join the discord server.

Roster:  QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, FLEX, LB, LB, LB, DL, DL, DL, DB, DB, DB, DP, K, 21 bench, 3 IR    

Im interested sir

I’d take Mariota because of the dynasty aspect. Plus I’m an Oregon fan so have to be alittle bias. For right now Rivers in a high powered offense can be a great for a team who wants to win now. Iron man I guess. I’ll be him lol 

let me know juddmatt12@gmail.com

Hello sir, looks interesting and fun  I’d like to join. In a dynasty aspect I’d have to take mariota, though he’s a duck (FIGHT ON!) and anyone that can throw and complete a pass to himself is great in my book! Rivers is always a high octane passer however and is reliable fantasy wise in a short term basis. 

If I would have to choose a avenger I would say black panther, you can never go wrong with being years ahead of your time with tricking the rest of the world!

let me know! rcurleyjr@gmail.com 

Hello sir, looks interesting and fun  I’d like to join. In a dynasty aspect I’d have to take mariota, though he’s a duck (FIGHT ON!) and anyone that can throw and complete a pass to himself is great in my book! Rivers is always a high octane passer however and is reliable fantasy wise in a short term basis. 

If I would have to choose a avenger I would say black panther, you can never go wrong with being years ahead of your time with tricking the rest of the world!

let me know! rcurleyjr@gmail.com 

Hey Commish,

I am interested! I would take Rivers, though he is getting older elite passer and the offense is balanced. Rivers is always in top quarter for attempts. I like Mariota, but he is proving to be not that durable and TN is committed to the run. There are games where he only has around dozen attempts...

Captain America - always looking out for the little guy...

email rhs.bball.coachq@gmail.com

TK

I am interested in joining.

i would have to take Rivers over Mariota, he’s a safe bet to finish as a top 12 option over a season and surrounded by good options. There’s plenty of depth to look for a longer term option after he retires. For the avengers character, I’ll go a little out of the box and say Hawkeye.

galen@bahadoorsingh.net

I am interested joining your league. I would take Phillip River because he have the upside in stats and he have many years experience.

chewie1977@rogers.com

Edited by EAGLESFAN2018

sweet 2 spots left to fill and then the email draft will begin.  Thank you to those that answered the questions so far.  Invites sent to those that answered well.

looks like one spot left in league unless owners dont join the discord group which would open up a couple more.  hoping to start the email draft within three days.  

one spot open as owner did not join discord and we are into the first round of the draft.  pick not made yet and is coming close to time for missing owners pick.