Sign in to follow this  
GurleyMan

Trade ohtani for bogaerts?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Straight up. Non keeper 

 

C - real

1b - belt

2b - albies

Ss - Baez

3b - Donaldson

2b/ss - Whit

1b/3b - Suarez 

Of - acuna

Of - Betts

Of - castellAnos

Dh - ohtani

Util - ryon

Bench - Eaton, Soler, cervelli

Dl - Murphy 

P - stras 

P - Castillo

P - Peralta 

P - (ohtani on p days) 

P - stream 

Rp - Chapman

Rp - hader

Bench - Kershaw, bum

Dl - cmart 

 

 

H2h points 

 

 

 

Edited by GurleyMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a re-draft, absolutely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bogaerts may not steal bases this year after his heel injury. That significantly lowers his value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Ohtani is listed as a pitcher then move him for Xbog. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Bogaerts is mediocre at this point. Ohtani is a legit SP2.

He is mediocre?  I would take that trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2018 at 6:10 PM, motown magic said:

I wouldn't either 

this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weekly lock I'd do it - daily league I wouldn't.

 

If you are only getting that Sunday start out of Ohtani he isn't worth as much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, jahweedum said:

 

 

If you are only getting that Sunday start out of Ohtani he isn't worth as much

Not true at all

His 1 start a week, is way overblown

Most SP,  pitch once a week

You may get some 2 starts here and there

His hitting is included in this rating

As a SP only, Ohtani ranks 6th

 

ESPN 5X5 player rater

 

18 Ohtani

166 Bogaerts

Edited by HOOTIE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

Not true at all

His 1 start a week, is way overblown

Most SP,  pitch once a week

You may get some 2 starts here and there

 

ESPN 5X5 player rater

 

18 Ohtani

166 Bogaerts

 

He still has more value in a daily league rather than weekly though right?  Also in some points leagues, a mediocre two start pitcher with decent matchups is worth starting over a more elite arm

 

My weekly lock league the Ohtani owner hasn't started him once yet this year.  I just think with Ohtani league settings can deflate or inflate his overall value

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jahweedum said:

 

He still has more value in a daily league rather than weekly though right?  Also in some points leagues, a mediocre two start pitcher with decent matchups is worth starting over a more elite arm

 

My weekly lock league the Ohtani owner hasn't started him once yet this year.  I just think with Ohtani league settings can deflate or inflate his overall value

I don't play daily leagues. So i won't answer that.

I personally, never start a mediocre 2 start SP, over a 1 start elite one.

I have to say that owner is messing up big time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

I don't play daily leagues. So i won't answer that.

I personally, never start a mediocre 2 start SP, over a 1 start elite one.

I have to say that owner is messing up big time.

 

 

You can think that, however take this week for example - he started Quintana over Ohtani.

 

Ohtani did outscore Quintana by 2.9 points in this league this week - but Quintana got destroyed in his first start, if he had been even remotely decent he would of outscored Ohtani by a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this