JHM_13

2018 Roto Dynasty Dozen Devy League

15 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Id like to open it up asap. It will reward the owners who have done their homework and allow us to fill out our rosters so we can make trades if need be.

Agree

I’m for opening it up soon with the idea that whenenever we do open is a few days after we announce so we have time to bid. 

I think we should open with full FAAB, people can always trade for FAAB in season if they have to.  

Waiver priority should be reverse of the regular season final standings from last season. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

I’m for opening it up soon with the idea that whenenever we do open is a few days after we announce so we have time to bid. 

I think we should open with full FAAB, people can always trade for FAAB in season if they have to.  

Waiver priority should be reverse of the regular season final standings from last season. 

X2 on trading FAAB.   It’s worked out well in my other dynasty.    Just be prepared to have an unlevel playing field throughout the season.   A normal part of a healthy dynasty league imo.  

Edited by Impreza178

Hello all,  we are having some technical issues trying to convert the ESPN system from Open FA to FAAB waivers.  This ESPN is straight garbage for navigating an active dynasty league such as this one.   it  Looks like we just missed the time frame window to attempt to get waivers and FAAB in order for this week, sorry about that.  Myself and Iron C are working on getting the system converted back to FAAB waivers for bid, hopefully for next week.   I will keep you guys posted though and i appreciate your patience. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

@96mnc  @Winky @Impreza178  @petekrum @vikingapocalypse  @JHM_13 @Lord_Varys @Packdog @mrblonde1984@Bartos@Iron-cock

I need everyone as soon as you can to log onto the ROTO DY ESPN league and go to your team page and select your keepers.  That "Keepers" option while viewing on your desk top is on your team page, just right above your team name slightly to the right.   If you're searching on your mobile app for the keepers tab, I'm not sure you will find it.  So far i've only seen the keepers selection on the desktop

This is not a final keeper selection for our teams, so don't panic.   This is simply so that i can reset the draft with the hope the rosters carry over.  The system has froze us out of the ability to change the system to FAAB waivers so far, so i want to attempt to reset the draft and set the FAAB waivers, so we can all make an attempt to bid of UDFA's that are available.

If you can simply state on this thread that you have selected your keepers and they are set i would appreciate it.  Once i see everyone verify they have theirs selected, Me and IronC then will reset the draft and see what happens

Sorry this has become a pain in the A**.  Live and learn i guess.

thanks

BP

Edited by BlakeP42

NOTE: if you are trying to set your keepers from your phone app, go on your team page, see the circled letter " i " right next to your team name. From there you can select and edit your keepers.  Way to go Martin, you the man

All set.

2 hours ago, BlakeP42 said:

NOTE: if you are trying to set your keepers from your phone app, go on your team page, see the circled letter " i " right next to your team name. From there you can select and edit your keepers.  Way to go Martin, you the man

Done.

Nice job Martin.

Posted (edited)

@96mnc  @Winky @Impreza178  @petekrum @vikingapocalypse  @JHM_13 @Lord_Varys @Packdog @mrblonde1984@Bartos@Iron-cock @BlakeP42

IC finished inputting all the rosters and trades last night-   Waivers open this MONDAY MORNING, May 28th 

Have your FAAB selections in by SUNDAY NIGHT!

IF you have questions or concerns contact Blake

Edited by Impreza178
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The FAAB period is over.  Add/Drops are closed until ESPN turns FAAB on before the season starts.  Any add/drops done between now and then will be undone by the commish. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

FYI: For anyone who missed it, Blake is stepping down as LM for this league and I will be LMing along with @Bartos assisting. 

8MGjw.gif

Just kidding boys. Sorry to see you step down blake, you did a great job. Happy to have you I.C

Oh and i guess @Bartos too. -_-

Edited by vikingapocalypse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@96mnc  @Winky @Impreza178  @petekrum @vikingapocalypse  @JHM_13 @Lord_Varys @Packdog @mrblonde1984 @BlakeP42  @Rolling Thunder

Waivers Settings have been updated - Begin August 26th.

I have reprocessed the draft and modified the waiver settings.
Waivers will begin on August 26th. Please do not make any waiver claims until that time. (They will be reversed)

NOTE: I have switched to continuous waivers which means there will be no immediate pick ups, however players will be available for $0 bid amounts. Waivers will process every day at 11AM(ESPN Default time)

• Like 4

@96mnc  @Winky @Impreza178  @petekrum @vikingapocalypse  @JHM_13 @Lord_Varys @Packdog @mrblonde1984 @BlakeP42  @Rolling Thunder

Waivers open for submission Sunday August 26th at 12PM EST

No claims should be submitted before then

D12 members, 

Waivers will officially open this Sunday at 12PM EST. Please do not make any submissions before that time as they will be reverted. Submissions made on Sunday will process Monday morning. Waivers will be continuous. If you want a player and have no FAAB a zero bid will claim if no one else has bid.   Waivers will remain open until end of season.

Thanks 
Commish Bartos 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2