Ss Crawford Lost Seager

2b/SS Marcus Semien

3b Sano coming back

1b/3b Goldy

OF Harper 

Of Brandtly

OF Nick Markakis/Marte when Healthy

UT Castellanos

I do like the main part of your hitting.  You have been hit by some bad injuries (like most of us), but it looks like you could use some speed and run production. And you need Goldy to be Goldy again, and Schoop to wake up as well.  Looks like patience might be the path to take, unless you can get a solid return for Goldy.  Good luck!

Help with mine?

Nothing is wrong, the injury bug hit you hard. Just be patient and you'll be just fine...it's a 6 month long season, patience is a virtue. Although you won't be able to wait on Seager, that hurts, but your offense is good man. I would try to snag Matt Carpenter if he's somehow still a FA. Maybe try to pull out a trade for a better SS. Overall a good lineup. Patience

Losing Seager and Goldy having his worst year really hurt your offense, Schoop being hurt a while and not hitting that well either hasn't helped. Unless you have some hot FA's to bridge the gap for some of your big bats to get going, not much you can do besides be patient and hope they heat up sooner than later. Going into the season in a 12 team league you would think you'd have one of the best offenses in your league with the guys you have. Some guys will come around though, not sure how Goldy unfolds ROS however, you could dangle him and see if anyone might try and buy low and give you something decent in return. On the bright side you've got some guys like Ramos/Brantley/Castellanos/Markakkis who many didn't draft but are hitting really well and I expect them to rest of season, Sano back soon,  your offense should even out sooner than later. . 

You have a solid offense it's just a long grueling season, just keep grinding it out and things will come together for you going forward. 

Team looks good on paper some of those guys just have not performed to expectations. I would try to upgrade the infield positions somehow.

58 minutes ago, spahern said:

Probably just need to patiently wait for them to get going.

Depends on playoff structure, your record and standings, etc. 

You could stand pat if it makes sense, at the same time you have fantastic 2for1 or 3 for1 fodder if your falling behind