I wanted to play in a realitysportsonline league but couldn’t find one that wasn’t a fortune or setup weird so I created one! I played a few years ago but the league didn’t make it. Looking for 11 owners. Hoping some of you may be interested. 

The NFFL will use balanced scoring for offense and IDPs. There will be a superflex position on both offense and defense. This is a high scoring league that rewards players for everything they do on the field. The league fee will be held in leaguesafe. The fee will be $25 and a minimum of 2 years will be paid to secure a franchise. Each team will be responsible for the RSO fee. 

https://realitysportsonline.com/LeagueR ... gueId=4167

You may need to register with RSO to see settings. It’s free to register. 

Let me know if interested. Thank you.

I'm interested. What is the payout structure? Looks like the RSO fee is $13 per team.  I'd prefer to be in a league where 3rd place at least breaks even.

Thanks!

• Like 1

That works for me.  Sounds like a fun and interesting league and I like the idea of getting my feet wet in a contract league without breaking the bank :)

Count me in!

Thanks for starting this up, I've been looking for a startup RSO opportunity!  I'm in for sure!  wyvern737@hotmail.com

7 openings left.  We will be using slack for communication.  We are going to vote on our initial contract amounts.  Ask me if you have any questions.

I’ve got some questions please shoot me a text at 612-702-5770 or if that doesn’t work just send me a message on here

We currently have 2 openings with possibly 2 more due to MIA owners. We are using slack app to communicate. You must be willing to access slack. You will pay RSO fee to join the league which is 12.99. This goes to RSO and all teams pay that individually. The yearly fee will be $25 but to secure a team you must pay for 2018 and 2019. We are using leaguesafe. Feel free to ask any questions.