Sign in to follow this  
Axe Elf

Axe Elf's 2018 Players, Teams and Leagues

4 hours ago, TPowell said:

LOL you got a RB2 in PPR leagues for $1 and didn't even know it

Now the only trick will be figuring out who it is.

This is funny:
"You challenged me, just like every other FF player trying to make a name for himself"

Your ego is so big that the true test of an 'elite' fantasy footballer is beating you. Yikes. 

"but unlike them, you didn't take your shot when you had it."
This illogical reply is also a doozie. I wouldn't play against someone who has an unfair advantage. You can stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes when you read "setup a snake draft league... if you're as good as you say you are, format shouldn't matter". You cherry pick what you want to reply to, without answering point-blank statements.

The simple fact remains... you're ducking and dodging playing against me in a "kiddie / snake" league. That's what's funny, the great Axe Elf, backing down from someone he deems "Lesser".

I do wonder who looks worse... the "Greenhorn" challenging you and saying "Where's the league agreed upon by both parties?" or the self-proclaimed Fantasy Football Expert saying "I love playing against noobs" ... a week later... "You're just a greenhorn. I don't play in kiddie leagues".

Which is it Elf? You seem to contradict yourself a heck of a lot.

Like I said, until you've created a Snake Draft 12-Team PPR League... All you're doing is talking big. Edited Monday at 05:38 PM by ponza88  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- im new here, so, not sure of the history that exists between this Axe guy and Ponza88...but, I agree, the Axe guy should just join Ponza88's snake draft league ...what is the harm...?.. you two could battle all year and  would each have the opportunity to "prove" ur skills or whatever....which, in turn, should settle the argument..

50 minutes ago, kramer said:

Your ego is so big that the true test of an 'elite' fantasy footballer is beating you.

And everyone knows it.

51 minutes ago, kramer said:

-- im new here, so, not sure of the history that exists between this Axe guy and Ponza88...but, I agree, the Axe guy should just join Ponza88's snake draft league ...what is the harm...?.. you two could battle all year and  would each have the opportunity to "prove" ur skills or whatever....which, in turn, should settle the argument..

You admitted your ignorance to the backstory, so I'll fill you in.  He doesn't have a league; I just rated one of his "Rate My Teams" lower than he liked, so he said he would play against me in a 12 team PPR league for $50, any time, anywhere.  I just happened to be setting up a $30 12 team PPR league for Roto members at the time, so I said, "Ok, come get some."  And then the tail was tucked.

19 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

Most of my managed leagues for money are played on Yahoo.  As you can see, the injuries over the last two years hurt there, too, but not as much as in the DMs.

Yahoo_FF.jpg

17 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

Lets see the whole picture with your record.  :lol:

17 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

That's as far back as it goes, even though my current account goes back to 2002--that IS the whole picture.

No, post the whole thing.  Record and all.  Like this:

9ql8KtB.png

You admitted your ignorance to the backstory, so I'll fill you in.  He doesn't have a league; I just rated one of his "Rate My Teams" lower than he liked, so he said he would play against me in a 12 team PPR league for $50, any time, anywhere.  I just happened to be setting up a $30 12 team PPR league for Roto members at the time, so I said, "Ok, come get some."  And then the tail was tucked. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Ah, I see.. well, then in that case, I guess my question is geared toward ponza88.........so, ponzaa88, how come you didn't accept?...just curious...

26 minutes ago, kramer said:

You admitted your ignorance to the backstory, so I'll fill you in.  He doesn't have a league; I just rated one of his "Rate My Teams" lower than he liked, so he said he would play against me in a 12 team PPR league for $50, any time, anywhere.  I just happened to be setting up a $30 12 team PPR league for Roto members at the time, so I said, "Ok, come get some."  And then the tail was tucked. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Ah, I see.. well, then in that case, I guess my question is geared toward ponza88.........so, ponzaa88, how come you didn't accept?...just curious...

Because he's never done an auction league before.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Iron-cock said:

No, post the whole thing.  Record and all. 

Oh, ok...

Yahoo_FF.jpg

Edited by Axe Elf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- well, then the point of my previous post was missed...I was asking why you (axe) didn't just accept his snake type draft invitation...

1 hour ago, Axe Elf said:

Oh, ok...

Yahoo_FF.jpg

Fake. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, kramer said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- well, then the point of my previous post was missed...I was asking why you (axe) didn't just accept his snake type draft invitation...

Primarily because there IS no invitation.  Secondarily, because if I joined every league some kid with a mouth challenged me to, I'd have 500 leagues a year.  Do you think Floyd Mayweather gives every punk who mouths off to him a shot at the title?  Of course not.  I just happened to be setting up a Roto league at the same time he said he wanted to play me, so I gave him the chance.  His tail tucked, and that's the end of it.  It's not like there's some rivalry here that needs to be settled; it was just a Rocky wannabe who missed his shot is all.

I can't believe the time I've wasted trying to explain something to you that has nothing to do with you.  Run along now and enjoy fantasy football.

haha..."wasted time"..it could have taken a minute to simply post that he was ponza88 was/is right....

Did you seriously photoshop your record? 

2FD35F71-D725-49B0-AC8C-87ED0350F57D.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

LMAO. You never fail to embarrass yourself and lose at fantasy football, elf. Keep it up buddy. It's so entertaining

Edited by Packdog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

Hi axe.

I'm a huge fan of yours. And because i care about your reputation, i'd like to inform you that 72.4% isn't in fact, rated 'gold', but 'diamond'. The graph is a different color, as is the actual rating. It hurts me to say this, but people will probably think you're a fraud.

That's why I took the liberty of making your image more convincing.

Free to use it when people question your exceptional accomplishments:

wrm3rt.jpg

Congrats on all the success and best of luck for the future.

Now this is gold

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mrblonde1984 said:

@Axe Elf bwahaha

0-54 and a fraud. Way to take yet another "L" you phony.

iFYeSMi.gif

0/55 if we include that attempted photoshop.  

• Haha 5

@Axe Elf ... might be the only time you finish first in a competition. We should submit your "attempt."

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

By the way your math is off.  

72.4% of 1886 games is not 1331. It’s ~1315

• Like 1

Also if you had 265 teams and played 1886 games your seasons are 7 weeks.  

Youre a dope.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, predator_05 said:

Hi axe.

I'm a huge fan of yours. And because i care about your reputation, i'd like to inform you that 72.4% isn't in fact, rated 'gold', but 'diamond'. The graph is a different color, as is the actual rating. It hurts me to say this, but people will probably think you're a fraud.

That's why I took the liberty of making your image more convincing.

Free to use it when people question your exceptional accomplishments:

wrm3rt.jpg

Congrats on all the success and best of luck for the future.

Oh yeah, that's much better.  Thanx!

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Bartos said:

By the way your math is off.  

72.4% of 1886 games is not 1331. It’s ~1315

11 minutes ago, Bartos said:

Also if you had 265 teams and played 1886 games your seasons are 7 weeks.  

Youre a dope.

Well sure, if I wanted to make it look REAL, but then I would have denied you all the fun of doing the math.

Axe Elf:  All this, and entertaining, too...

5 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

No, post the whole thing.  Record and all.  Like this:

9ql8KtB.png

Can we please give credit to the real MVP 

• Thanks 2