tcorb22

Who to drop for Gennett? WHIR

Team in sig. Recently grabbed Hernandez for SBs and runs but Scooter has been absolutely killing it. Schoop has been pretty much terrible so far this year but I drafted him 57th overall and I think he'll turn it around eventually. Hernandez is a plus with SBs but he only has 4 the last month so he's not exactly going to win me that category. but besides Lindor he's my only other leadoff hitter.  Would you drop either Hernandez or Schoop for Gennett? I'm also considering dropping Godley and just holding 3 2B and wait to see which one stands out the most. Would you make a move or hold? WHIR

I can’t see signature but I wouldn’t drop Schoop. If it was between just those two I would go for Hernandez

Yes definitely don't drop Schoop. I would drop Hernandez for Gennett...as tough as it could be with how Hernandez is playing, he's averaging 5 homers a year the last 3 years and I don't think he'll keep up his current production in that department, although he'll have a solid AVG. He's a good hitter but Gennett has proven himself over a full season and he's a good hitter as well. I would drop Hernandez for Gennett.

Definitely don't drop schoop.  I actually would probably stand pat.  But if you really like gennett, drop hernandez.

Edited by spahern

Well first off, don't drop Schoop.

Now with that out of the way, I actually prefer Hernandez > Gennett, so my opinion would be to keep Cesar.

Both players are similar in value, so to me, it's just personal preference.

If you're high on Scooter, Cesar is the drop

Thanks

Just some perspective on Schoop (who I own and it's painful to own him):  Last year I dropped him around this time.  Then in June, July and August alone, he hit .325 with 23 HR and 76 RBI.  So I will hope for a repeat and bench him til he (hopefully) gets hot.

I like Hernandez more batting at the top of the lineup, will get you more steals and in the better overall lineup.

Do you want speed or power? Scooter had over 20 bombs last year and hits for average in the 4 spot. Cesar is hitting leadoff for a much improved team and has speed. I think Scoot is showing last year no fluke and I would go with him over Cesar because Cesar’s steals aren’t enough for me to not drop him. He’s waiver wire guy until further notice.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/703121-dee-gordon-trade/

How is Scooter not owned? That's mind blowing & insane!!!! Def get him and win you're league!! Drop another player.