• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  

17 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

fyp

And I'm not sure how one of the best teams in NBA History adding the most recent MVP that wasn't already on their team and destroying the league's parity made basketball fun. That's Durant's fault, not Golden State's, but either way your assertion makes no sense.

Spurs? Spurs played boring basketball - low scoring games. The last team I remember that was fun to watch was the Lakers (Lakers-Kings, Lakers-Blazers were amazing series).

Not the Warriors fault (or KD's) that  a few things worked for them - KD was a FA, cap went up, Warriors had cap room, Curry/Klay/Green were on great contracts.  Regardless, I don't see this core team staying together after 2019/2020 - Klay/Green/KD become FAs.

Because of the Warriors (even without KD), teams are now focusing on small ball lineups.. and letting their Centers shoot 3s!!

Perhaps. the NBA should have a hard cap like football

28 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

Hero ball won 11 titles between them. Just sayin' :lol:

Yes in the 90’s and early 2000’s. The Pistons changed that, the Spurs won some

titles, the Warriors are about to win 3 titles in 4 years.

7 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Yes in the 90’s and early 2000’s. The Pistons changed that, the Spurs won some

titles, the Warriors are about to win 3 titles in 4 years.

Early 2000s? Kobe won 2009 and 2010.

4 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

Early 2000s? Kobe won 2009 and 2010.

And that is only 2 titles in 10 years. What’s your point.

At least with my argument. Jordan last won his title in 98 and then Kobe won in 2001-2003.

Just now, RedDogNamedClippers said:

And that is only 2 titles in 10 years. What’s your point.

At least with my argument. Jordan last won his title in 98 and then Kobe won in 2001-2003.

lol, bro he won  5 titles in 10 years. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. :lol:

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Spurs? Spurs played boring basketball - low scoring games. 

No, they didn't, lol. You may have checked out for the past 15 years, but the last time the Spurs won a championship they were an absolute treat to watch.

1 minute ago, jstep13 said:

lol, bro he won  5 titles in 10 years. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. :lol:

I post, you always quote my posts. Like I said, we get it, you don’t like Lebron. You value Hero ball. Why are you here trying to argue with me. Yes both Kobe and Jordan won 11 titles. But as the debate has been all this week which you either agree or disagree, Jordan needed Rodman to win the last 3, Kobe needed Shaq the first 3 hence the reason why Shaq won the finals MVP’s. 6 years later, Kobe wins again because his team of Smush & Kwame Brown wasn’t winning crap.

2 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I post, you always quote my posts. Like I said, we get it, you don’t like Lebron. You value Hero ball. Why are you here trying to argue with me. Yes both Kobe and Jordan won 11 titles. But as the debate has been all this week which you either agree or disagree, Jordan needed Rodman to win the last 3, Kobe needed Shaq the first 3 hence the reason why Shaq won the finals MVP’s. 6 years later, Kobe wins again because his team of Smush & Kwame Brown wasn’t winning crap.

And LeBron needed Kyrie and Love. He chased Kyrie away. Chased Isiah Thomas away. Tried his damndest to chase Love away. The big dummy has no one to blame for himself for yet another playoff failure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

And LeBron needed Kyrie and Love. He chased Kyrie away. Chased Isiah Thomas away. Tried his damndest to chase Love away. The big dummy has no one to blame for himself for yet another playoff failure. 

Blame himself for what? Did he ask the new GM to trade away, Crowder, Wade, Rose & Shumpert?

Which team do you think would of did better? That team or this team with a Clarkson, Hood, Hill & Nance?

Minus Lebron, do you see a Hill, Clarkson, Smith, Love, Nance team making the playoffs with the bench consisting of Thompson & Hood making the playoffs?

• Confused 1

LeBron just walks off the court. No congrats to the other team. Real classy LeBron.

Blame himself for what? Did he ask the new GM to trade away, Crowder, Wade, Rose & Shumpert?

Which team do you think would of did better? That team or this team with a Clarkson, Hood, Hill & Nance?

Minus Lebron, do you see a Hill, Clarkson, Smith, Love, Nance team making the playoffs with the bench consisting of Thompson & Hood making the playoffs?

Uh yeah probably lol

• Like 1

You're not one of those people who think the stars don't have any say who comes and goes on the their team? :lol:

2 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

You're not one of those people who think the stars don't have any say who comes and goes on the their team? :lol:

I’m done. Here you go Jstep. Lebron sucks. Will you sleep better at night. Jesus. 

4 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Uh yeah probably lol

You think David Griffin would of made those moves?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

You think David Griffin would of made those moves?

I think if Lebron was in serious danger of missing the playoffs in the ******** Eastern Conference and made it clear that the team needed to shake things up on behalf of arguably the greatest player in NBA history, yeah, there wouldn't be a moment's hesitation in getting a deal done.

7 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

I think if Lebron was in serious danger of missing the playoffs in the ******** Eastern Conference and made it clear that the team needed to shake things up on behalf of arguably the greatest player in NBA history, yeah, there wouldn't be a moment's hesitation in getting a deal done.

Yes because being 34-22 and being on 3rd place at that time, is serious danger of missing the playoffs.

:lol: Not 1

:lol:Not 2

:lol:Not 3

:lol:Not 4

:lol:Not 5

But 6 Finals Losses lmao.gif

Meanwhile...in Chicago...

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Yes because being 34-22 and being on 3rd place at that time, is serious danger of missing the playoffs.

They were playing like a** in the month preceding that and had one of the worst defenses in the league. Don't play dumb with me, it won't do you any favors. They needed to make an effort to create a title contender, because Lebron was leaving without one and leaving them with a long rebuild. We both know it.

Just now, miasma16 said:

They were playing like a** in the month preceding that and had one of the worst defenses in the league. Don't play dumb with me, it won't do you any favors. They needed to make an effort to create a title contender, because Lebron was leaving without one and leaving them with a long rebuild. We both know it.

You said I’m serious danger, so I’m arguing that remark. Nobody has answered my question. Would you rather have Wade, Shumpert, Crowder and IT2 or Hill, Hood, Clarkson & Nance. That’s all I’m asking. At least Wade and IT2 could create for themselves.

Just now, jstep13 said:

:lol: Not 1

:lol:Not 2

:lol:Not 3

:lol:Not 4

:lol:Not 5

But 6 Finals Losses :P

1 minute ago, jstep13 said:

Meanwhile...in Chicago...

giphy.gif

4d7f67cf3a2e520480188827cfb1303e.jpg

Rings are a team effort, GOAT is individual. LeBron GOAT. :)

1 minute ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

You said I’m serious danger, so I’m arguing that remark.

They were.

Just now, miasma16 said:

They were.

In 3rd place! 2 games above the Bucks!

Just now, Auction>Snake said:

4d7f67cf3a2e520480188827cfb1303e.jpg

Rings are a team effort, GOAT is individual. LeBron GOAT. :)

Back when there were like 6 teams in the entire league. But yeah, he's the man too...

• Thanks 1

Just now, RedDogNamedClippers said:

In 3rd place! 2 games above the Bucks!

If you want to continue playing dumb, that's your prerogative.

Just now, jstep13 said:

Back when there were like 6 teams in the entire league. But yeah, he's the man too...

maxresdefault.jpg