Rolling Thunder

George Kittle 2018 Outlook

Nope, pretty much going to freak out right now!!!

Hoping he practices tomorrow or at the very least we get some clarity before Sunday. All my bench guys play at 1 and I don't really wanna drop any of them and especially if its all for nothing and Kittle plays.

Well they rested Garcon and Taylor, too.  Looks like Shanny is just resting his key guys.  Think this was a false alarm.

Yeah, I'm not worried yet.  I may look into picking up another TE just to have one, but I'm still expecting to be able to use Kittle.  Now, if he doesn't practice tomorrow, then things change.  I'd be surprised if he didn't though since he was able to finish last week's game.

Update is that Kittle practiced on a limited basis today and should be fine for MNF.

• Like 2

What is this guy's value ROS? With the right end position in shambles, isn't he worth like a 6-7 ppg upgrade vs just a waiver guy? That's substantial no?

22 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

What is this guy's value ROS? With the right end position in shambles, isn't he worth like a 6-7 ppg upgrade vs just a waiver guy? That's substantial no?

I have him valued around the same as Jimmy G. right now. Gets more targets and runs farther routes but has a worse QB throwing to him. Above Trey burton and Rudolph.

53 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I think he's next up after the top 3 of Gronk-Kelce-Ertz, and honestly he's closer to actually being in that group than the lump of JAGs that comes next.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JJ1223 said:

I think he's next up after the top 3 of Gronk-Kelce-Ertz, and honestly he's closer to actually being in that group than the lump of JAGs that comes next.

agreed.

Where are my Bay Area insiders at?  What exactly was Kittle's injury?  Will there be a real practice Saturday, or just a walk-through?  How confident are the beat-writers that Kittle will be active v. Green Bay on MNF?

9 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Where are my Bay Area insiders at?  What exactly was Kittle's injury?  Will there be a real practice Saturday, or just a walk-through?  How confident are the beat-writers that Kittle will be active v. Green Bay on MNF?

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. I have Reed and rather play him if Kittle is not know to be 100% playing as he's on MNF. Last thing I can afford is to find out last minute.

I'm starting kittle, is there real chance this man is going to sit??

I guess I need to keep closer tabs on this if you guys feel he might not dress

Kittle got in two limited practices this week and is questionable for MNF.  But the Niners have another practice today, so we might learn more in a few hours.