Sign in to follow this  
maddog3333

WITH REYES COMING OFF THE DL IN 2 DAYS WHOM SHOULD I DROP FROM MY ACTIVE ROSTER?

Here is my list of potential droppable pitchers (since obviously I won't drop Kluber or Price or even Ross) in this head to head points league. I'm leaning towards dropping Freeland. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

Buehler

Wacha

Cahill

Freeland

Flaherty

Rodriquez (Boston)

Pivetta

Out of all of those it would be between Wacha or Freeland. Freeland I don't trust because you just never trust a rockies pitcher. Someone might be bumped from the rotation when Carlos Martinez comes back and Wacha might be one of those pitchers.

Do you think Flaherty has proven himself enough to remain? I think you're right on Freeland, and I would definitely be shocked if they bumped Wacha. Thanks so much for your input.

I'd also drop Freeland and I'd prefer Flaherty over him. If Flaherty's control is as good as I hear he could be really decent ROS.  Rockies SP's sometimes goes on pretty good streaks but they're still too volatile to rely on. 

21 minutes ago, maddog3333 said:

Do you think Flaherty has proven himself enough to remain? I think you're right on Freeland, and I would definitely be shocked if they bumped Wacha. Thanks so much for your input.

Yeah, after writing I gave it a second thought and Matheny generally prefers the 'vet' over the young guys, so Flaherty might lose his spot. But then again it might be Weaver and then Wacha and Flaherty stay in the rotation. But just to be safe, drop freeland, you aren't gonna miss him much.

The good news (if you can call it that) is that Ottavino went on the DL so I switched DL spots. I don't need to drop a pitcher quite yet but will have to in a couple weeks in which case Freeland is the man as of now. Thanks for the advice.