TPowell

How many leagues to play in?

Last year I played in 4 with 3 being PPR leagues on Yahoo via RotoWorld forums and took home 1st, 3rd, and 5th in those leagues. The work wasn't too terrible but I'm wondering how many leagues you guys like to play in. I really believe I'm excellent in PPR leagues after the last few years so I want to try to get in at least 5-6 PPR leagues, preferably close to 8 if possible. I just don't want to overload myself. Another random question, where can you do mock drafts with other users right now?

4 and one I split with my dad. About maxed out. Think I was in about 10 at a point and it was too much.

2 PPR leagues is more than enough 

I had 25 leagues last year. Was not a good time 

Stsying closer to 8. 4 Dynasty 2 keeper 2 redraft 

You can do 100, 200, he'll even 300 just make sure most of those are draftmaster 

Posted (edited)

I'm in 3 keeper leagues (one being more of a dynasty league which is auction) and that is more than enough.  It comes to a point where you are always playing against players you have in other leagues.  While it is manageable I find it difficult to cheer at times and you want the players to score enough but just not too much.

I also play in fantasy basketball so once that starts up as well it becomes a nightmare to do a good enough job in all.

I'm tapped out at my 3 FF leagues.

Edited by Big Nate

1 for me. Mostly because I also play Fantasy hockey and Fantasy basketball so it’s tough to keep up with. 

Here for the eye rolling 'as many as you can handle' response. That being said, I've run 6 teams before and it took some fun out of it. Had to make spreadsheets to keep track of everything. Became more work than hobby. For me, 3 is the magic number.

Fantasy leagues are like cats. If you have just one, you'll really love it. If you're really into them, there's nothing wrong with having 2 or 3. If you have more than 3, then you might be crazy. 

• Haha 1