Deathrow

The Curious Case of Bryan Colangelo and the Secret Twitter Account

When I read that article I wasn't sure if  I am reading conspiracy theory or not.

On a different note, artificial intelligence is creepy

47 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

When I read that article I wasn't sure if  I am reading conspiracy theory or not.

On a different note, artificial intelligence is creepy

My initial thoughts too.  

It is certainly interesting how the other 3 burner accounts were taken offline even though those were not even mentioned in the initial call with the 76ers.

Bryan Colangelo is not long for that job. 

• Like 1

One of the best things that happened to Sixers.  He did not do  a very good job in Toronto

Image result for jerry colangelo collar

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Damn whatever they found on him was that bad that he had to resign.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23723964/bryan-colangelo-resigns-president-philadelphia-76ers

Yep, even though he did no open or operate the accounts (his wife did), seems like he "fed" her info:

"Our investigation revealed substantial evidence that Mr. Colangelo was the source of sensitive, non-public, club-related information contained in certain posts to the Twitter accounts. We believe that Mr. Colangelo was careless and in some instances reckless in failing to properly safeguard sensitive, non-public, club-related information in communications with individuals outside the 76ers organization," according to the law firm, which was commissioned by the team to investigate the matter."

31 minutes ago, Deathrow said:

Yep, even though he did no open or operate the accounts (his wife did), seems like he "fed" her info:

"Our investigation revealed substantial evidence that Mr. Colangelo was the source of sensitive, non-public, club-related information contained in certain posts to the Twitter accounts. We believe that Mr. Colangelo was careless and in some instances reckless in failing to properly safeguard sensitive, non-public, club-related information in communications with individuals outside the 76ers organization," according to the law firm, which was commissioned by the team to investigate the matter."

Yea, no sane person is going to believe the cover story they're giving to him...... And it's because of this:

More than one person who spoke to PhillyVoice on the condition of anonymity suggested Jerry Colangelo tried to intervene on Bryan's behalf, threatening to interfere with club relationships around the league. The Sixers, aware of Colangelo's influence around the league and his connection to numerous agents and power brokers after decades of work in basketball, opted to move forward carefully in what team sources described as a chaotic, uncertain environment.

Daddy threatened to try and burn it down...... They're done in the NBA, but she definitely jumped on a grenade for him....

Between Big Collar, Fultz, and Kawhi, I can't remember an NBA season ever with this many straight up bizarre storylines.

• Like 1