Sign in to follow this  
cousinal111

#4 Pick (Full PPR)

- Full PPR -

Assuming Le'Veon & Gurley go 1 & 2, who would you like to slide to you at #4 and why?

Zeke - Suspension crap over, healthy, great O-line but doesn't catch much.

DJ - Questions about QB/O-line but health doesn't worry me since it was a wrist. 

Kamara - Regression or progression? Without Ingram (1-4), can he handle workload? 

Brown - Ben a year older and the drop off at RB quality after top 5 concern me.

Wild Card - Anyone else sneak above these 6? I'll answer back. Thanks.

I like DJ honestly. He'll have the volume and we know what he can do with it. The drop off is after DJ and Zeke where I would go Brown. 

• Like 1

Gurley, Bell, Brown will all go in the top 3 in drafts this year so scratch them off you're list. If you're thinking of going after a WR Julio is you're man, but if it's RB you might lean towards. Well DJ is an excellent choice. He has the backfield all to himself. And it wasn't too long ago he had that MVP calibur year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

Gurley, Bell, Brown will all go in the top 3 in drafts this year so scratch them off you're list. If you're thinking of going after a WR Julio is you're man, but if it's RB you might lean towards. Well DJ is an excellent choice. He has the backfield all to himself. And it wasn't too long ago he had that MVP calibur year. 

Julio in the top 5....? I have him outside of the top 5 WR's personally 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TPowell said:

Julio in the top 5....? I have him outside of the top 5 WR's personally 

In a 10 team snake draft, Julio is honestly a player I'm thinking could slip to me at #17 overall  (my 2nd Round Pick).

5 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

I'm definitely thinking RB as I need to take one of the stud's drafting 4th overall.

If I do go WR in first, I could end up with someone like Fournette or McCaffery as my lead back. 

I would take Zeke or DJ in that order.  While Zeke catches per game weren't that much higher last year his targets were way up from the year before.  He is the cowboys offense and still runs behind a top 5 line.  All take that anyday.

• Like 1

1. Gurley
2. Bell
3. AB
4. Zeke
5. DJ
6. Hopkins
7. OBJ
8. Barkley
9. Julio
10. Kamara
11. Hunt
12. Fournette
13. AJG
14. M. Thomas
15. D. Cook
16. Adams
17. K. Allen
18. Gronk
19. M. Gordon
20. Evans

That's my top 20 full PPR.

• Like 1

I'd be happy if Johnson was available at #4.

Good chance he goes #3, so Brown or Zeke. Answer would depend on what my draft strategy is for the first two maybe three rounds

• Like 1

Can't go wrong with either of the 3 to be honest, but I'd personally go with either DJ or Zeke. Not knowing the league format, here's how I'll answer the question:

PPR- DJ

Standard- Zeke

Other than that, it's pretty much a push in my eyes. 

Best of luck, 

• Like 1