Sign in to follow this  
Zig Zag

Which 2 OF'ers moving forward - WHIR

Which 2 OF'ers would you pick in a keeper league that has OBP as a category:

Franmil Reyes

Tony Kemp

Harrison Bader

I am leaning towards Reyes and Bader but I do like Kemp's AVG upside and the fact that he's in the Astros lineup.   Which two do you think has the most upside? 

WHIR just leave a link

Bader for sure. Like you said the upside of Reyes is tempting but think the higher floor of Kemp + being in the Astros lineup gives Kemp the edge for me. 

Thanks for your help with mine

.Bader's power/speed blend as the top option and Reyes second.  Marwin Gonzalez's contract does end this season so Kemp has some appeal here.  But, he's more of a "not hurt you anywhere" type of guy.  I'd go with ceiling as opposed to floor.

• Like 1

I like Bader, but he is so blocked in St Louis. Once Fowler starts hitting he may be sent down and at least over the next couple of years the situation should be the same. That's not even to mention O'neill who has a higher upside. I think Bader may get traded before the deadline to get either a 3rd baseman or RP. That being said with who knows how long Kemp will stay up and he's got a lot of talent to contrend with in high minors to stay up. I think I've just alked myself into Bader and Reyes. Help with mine? http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/703601-drop-matt-boyd-or-weaver-musgrove-or-t-ross-whir/

• Like 1

i`d probably go with Bader and Reyes over Kemp...but it`s close...could be also Bader and Kemp

Thanks for your help with mine

• Like 1

I would think Bader and Kemp right now.  

Help with mine?