brockpapersizer

Elehuris Montero 3b STL

Currently hitting quite well in A ball as a 19 year old. Has potential to hit for power and a good average. Some already have him ranked pretty high in the cardinals system, which is usually one of the better systems. @garlandomentioned him in the deep sleepers thread. 

• Like 5

Man that’s a pathetic top 5 lol

i do like knizer though.  Unfortunately the cards missed an opportunity to trade Carson Kelly at peak value.

10 hours ago, crotchcrickets said:

Man that’s a pathetic top 5 lol

not really

• Like 1

Thanks for blowing this one up, have been trying to keep this one under wraps in my league for a while.  Had to pull the trigger this week.

I've not been able to find anything about him defensively, but I know one worry about him going into the year was his fitness (BA, maybe?).  From video of that monster bomb, he looks like he's going to be fine.

Great tout.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:57 AM, MrMartyBarrett said:

Thanks for blowing this one up, have been trying to keep this one under wraps in my league for a while.  Had to pull the trigger this week.

I've not been able to find anything about him defensively, but I know one worry about him going into the year was his fitness (BA, maybe?).  From video of that monster bomb, he looks like he's going to be fine.

Great tout.

What video? Did I miss a link?

On 6/5/2018 at 5:45 PM, brockpapersizer said:

Wow...was there an estimated distance on that?

2 minutes ago, Halo Fan said:

Wow...was there an estimated distance on that?

The announcer says 428 feet with an exit velocity of 103 at the end of the clip.

Little slump but looks like he’s coming out of it. Overall his BB% has slipped to 7.3% currently so would be nice if that went back up 

53 minutes ago, tucker26 said:

Little slump but looks like he’s coming out of it. Overall his BB% has slipped to 7.3% currently so would be nice if that went back up 

His OPS by months

apr 979

May 797

june 890

July 974

Hasn't really slumped IMO

53 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

His OPS by months

apr 979

May 797

june 890

July 974

Hasn't really slumped IMO

Where’s he on the Wander, Luis Garcia, Ronny Mauricio scale?

2 hours ago, 12to6 said:

Where’s he on the Wander, Luis Garcia, Ronny Mauricio scale?

I guess in a traditional 5 x5 you'd have to put Luis Garcia ahead of him. Has more chance for steals and has better infield defense with possibly a scarce position. Wander ahead of both by  a decent amount on rankings.  I love me some Mauricio, but he has the most to prove still. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, brockpapersizer said:

I guess in a traditional 5 x5 you'd have to put Luis Garcia ahead of him. Has more chance for steals and has better infield defense with possibly a scarce position. Wander ahead of both by  a decent amount on rankings.  I love me some Mauricio, but he has the most to prove still. 

Thanks. Trying to figure out who to bet on. I already got Wander and prioritizing limited roster space is important.

• Like 1