Sign in to follow this  
tjb95

Soto Trade

I'm in a keeper league that I have absolutely zero shot of winning this year. One team won Soto on waiver wire @ $10. He can opt to keep him for 3 years @ $13. 

Do you think I should offer him Yelich for Soto? There's no way I will keep Yelich after this year since he's over $35. Soto is a gamble but it could pay handsome dividends...or not. 

What do y'all think?

I mean if you've got no shot at wiining and you're not going to keep Yelich than it's fine to move him. And Soto would be a decent piece to grab for that price. But do you think you can get more for Yelich? I'm not really sure where his value would lie given his price tag. If you can't then doing this deal is fine.

P.S. You posted this in the hockey thread. You might want to re-post it in baseball.

2 hours ago, Idoolittle said:

I mean if you've got no shot at wiining and you're not going to keep Yelich than it's fine to move him. And Soto would be a decent piece to grab for that price. But do you think you can get more for Yelich? I'm not really sure where his value would lie given his price tag. If you can't then doing this deal is fine.

P.S. You posted this in the hockey thread. You might want to re-post it in baseball.

Thanks for the advice!

And whoops - I will move it. 

Appreciate it.