Sign in to follow this  
loslakes

Help with TERRIBLE keeper options. WHIR

12 team league. Full PPR. We have to keep 4. At this point I am still keeping Gronk but I don't have much else. I'm guessing G Tate and then it gets even worse. I have to keep 2 out of

D Brees (Maybe with Kamara being the main man, he'll get more easy throws. We get .5 for completion)

M Ingram (Before suspension he was ok, but now he is a terrible choice)

C Thompson (I am leaning keeping him based on his PPR upside and youth, even though they have 3 other RB's)

E Sanders (Maybe 3-4 years ago, but he is pretty worthless now)

Believe it or not, that is it. I drafted terribly last year and made some stupid trades. I'm trying to see if anyone is willing to give me anything for Gronk but no luck yet. I might try Gronk and my 1st (8th overall) for Mixon and his 1st (4th overall). I really want to move up to that 1st overall so I can grab Barkley but I just don't see that happening. I think Mixon might be a little undervalued this year and Gronk is close to retirement.

Ingram is a no brainer.

Other is tough, hate keeping a QB.

I'll say keep the 2 RBs

There's no way you can only keep 2 then.

I'd keep the guys that have the lowest draft penalty, if that's how keepers work in your league.

if the keepers are independent of the draft, then keep Thompson and Brees. keeping Brees means you can spend your early draft picks on addressing RB and WR.

And just how is Brees a terrible keeper choice? He's one of the 5 best QB's to ever play the game! And is a super bowl winner & an instant first ballot HOF'er go with Drew for you're 1st choice. Also he is the Saints main man in their entire offense. And the face of that team. Then for you're final selection that goes to Ingram. He will eat into a lot of Kamara's carries once he comes back watch. 

15 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

And just how is Brees a terrible keeper choice? He's one of the 5 best QB's to ever play the game! And is a super bowl winner & an instant first ballot HOF'er go with Drew for you're 1st choice. Also he is the Saints main man in their entire offense. And the face of that team. Then for you're final selection that goes to Ingram. He will eat into a lot of Kamara's carries once he comes back watch. 

As a keeper Brees is not great though. I can probably draft him in rounds 2-4. But he might be my only choice. The guy who owns Thielen is shopping him because he has 4 better keepers. So I can probably give up my 4th round pick for Thielen and his 8th round pick or something like that. I am going to try that.