Sign in to follow this  
jgby

L. Cain for Bauer? WHIR

5x5 H2H (OBP not AVG)

My Cain for his Bauer.  That would leave me with Soto as a starting OF and Miggy as a DH.  Not desperate for pitching but looking to improve if the deal is right.  Thoughts?

WHIR

Edited by jgby
spelling

I like this deal. Bauer has looked like a legitimate ace this year, and you have a solid replacement plan in Soto/Miggy. I would definately take this deal, especially if it's a keeper league

I have no issues with this. If it gets Soto into your lineup as well that is a plus. Fair deal imo. 

Miggy's health worries me with this deal. Even though he is confined pretty much to a DH or 1B role, what does your outfield look like if he has to go back to the DL and you have to slot Soto over? Bauer has been lights out but if you are set at SP you could leave yourself very thin elsewhere. 

Agree with the responses here that Bauer looks like the real deal. Looking like the Tigers are trying to DH Miggy more to keep him healthy and Soto has been solid