My Dinner With Andre

LeBron James 2018-19 Season Thread

7 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

The urgency of his availability also depends on AD situation because I don't think he wants to come back to the current laker squad. 

I don’t think it comes down to the AD situation at all.

LeBron is a competitor and knows he has to try to get this team to the playoffs.  He’s about to go Super Saiyan upon return.

Just now, Padilla814 said:

I don’t think it comes down to the AD situation at all.

LeBron is a competitor and knows he has to try to get this team to the playoffs.  He’s about to go Super Saiyan upon return.

Oh I know and he'll give it his all but I honestly think he would've returned by now knowing his superhuman abilities of not getting hurt and or recovering fast. 

Lebron and AD have the same agent, there must be something brewing. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, chud12 said:
“There's hope from the Lakers that LeBron James plays Thursday against the Clippers, but he's looking to get a few more practices in. His availability will depend on how his body reacts to those.”

"He finally does some contact work in practice on the offensive end, but still is ruled out on Thursday because he still doesn't do a full contact practice.  Then by the weekend he finally does a full contact practice, making him questionable for games in the next week."

Obviously actual writers would write it "better", but I can already see it now since he's moving at a snail's pace with his contact practicing.  I obviously hope I'm wrong and this ends up just being a joke.

Owners in weekly leagues what are you doing? Looking like he plays 2 games best case scenario this week. I would have to start tyreke over him if I bench him

There's a couple videos of him shooting stand still 3 pointers and him hoisting a one handed full court shot. Still would like to see him run before making any assumptions but I bet he also sits Thursday, unless AD is a Laker by then. 

• Like 1

Anyone else getting a lot of low ball offers right now for LeBron? I swear my league has a short memory of just how good the King is.

5 hours ago, Padilla814 said:

Anyone else getting a lot of low ball offers right now for LeBron? I swear my league has a short memory of just how good the King is.

You're getting low ball offers because people want him.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

You're getting low ball offers because people want him.

Was just offered Blake Griffin and Bagley for him.. I am in a bit of a panic and tempted by the offer. 😩

28 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Was just offered Blake Griffin and Bagley for him.. I am in a bit of a panic and tempted by the offer. 😩

griffin is injury prone, I wouldnt

This is totally off topic here, but I’m ready for this guy to retire and go away. Tired of seeing him wreck teams and young players in his quest to achieve whatever greatness he thinks he deserves. 

Back on topic, no way in Hades you move him for a Blake. He still holds top 10 value IMO.

• Like 1

still out for tomorrow game

Unfortunately I won't be able to get any of his stats because of ESPN's stupid rule of not being able to activate a guy from the IR after games have begun (even though they hadn't started yet), but I'm still glad he's back.  It's about damn time.

Mike Trudell

LeBron James played 40 minutes towards 24P, 14R and 9A, and said in the @SpectrumSN

he’s at “80%”, and will immediately start treatment, and see how he feels tomorrow.

Still pissed at ESPN for not letting me activate him, but as for LeBron, that's one way to come back from a lengthy absence...

Wish I could get paid that much money to be a baby.  I understand he's been out for about a month, but come on, they had a day off in between games.

Also, it would have been nice if they didn't wait until after games had already started.  Now I can't even play who I would have instead since their game already started.  I know they aren't worried about fantasy sports, but they had to know before roughly 20 minutes ago.

Edited by KilloWertz
  • Like 1