Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

6/11 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Musky struggling 

How so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, herschel said:

How so?

 

Two men on, no outs. It’s was second inning I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

 

Two men on, no outs. It’s was second inning I think. 

“In trouble” maybe, but back to back singles is hardly struggling.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have eyes on Heaney? Fatigue from complete game Shutout? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, pbjfb said:

Which heaney will show up today?

I guess road heaney

I should've trusted the home/away splits

Edited by pbjfb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

giphy.gif

 

I really only used Jones and Schoop in multiple lineups.  Jones had a couple hits and a BB and Schoop hit the ball hard on a couple decent defensive plays.  Knuckleballers can go either way and today was a 0-0 pitching duel between Wright and Bundy apparently - it's baseball, it doesn't always work out, sometimes it's just 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, herschel said:

“In trouble” maybe, but back to back singles is hardly struggling.

 

Apologies. I tend to exaggerate in the GDT’s and try to reverse jynx it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow a Red Sox game that come in under 3 hours is a real rarity let alone one that goes 12 full innings.  And I slept through almost all of it having gotten almost no sleep the last two days, haha.  I should pass out on the couch more often just to to keep these games speeding along.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Welp. Just get a win please. 

Where’s that reverse psychology?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dbacks pitcher hit Harrison on the back shoulder & almost hit anothe guy by the head

 

next inning Mus backs his teammates up & hits the first batter with the first pitch

 

gave up some contact in a rather very unfortunate inning

 

final slate doesn't do Mus justice as to how well he actually pitched tonight in which he was looking great.

 

all in all promising start could've been much more promising but high hopes for him RoS nonetheless 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sneak peek on my first fail picks in DFS tomorrow!  

 

Lineup 1:

 

Bucholz, Hess, Contreras, Freeman, Dozier, Cozart, Lindor, Blackmon, Zobrist, JDMart

 

Lineup 2:

 

Kennedy, Mikolas, Wynns, Alonso, Altuve, Bergman, Correa, Soto, Eaton, Blackmon

 

Basically - go counter in various ways to those picks and good things might happen!! And if they don't, maybe good things happen here!!  

 

I have Blackmon in both, and he has a quality starter in Nola facing him..... Blackmon = Bust!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

not enough games, no one around...

 

 

tumblr_m720akPj001qhjikro1_500.gif?14606

 

Oh wow...hahaha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jahweedum said:

 

I really only used Jones and Schoop in multiple lineups.  Jones had a couple hits and a BB and Schoop hit the ball hard on a couple decent defensive plays.  Knuckleballers can go either way and today was a 0-0 pitching duel between Wright and Bundy apparently - it's baseball, it doesn't always work out, sometimes it's just 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

100% agree on the knuckleballer logic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ZChronicNebula said:

Dbacks pitcher hit Harrison on the back shoulder & almost hit anothe guy by the head

 

next inning Mus backs his teammates up & hits the first batter with the first pitch

 

gave up some contact in a rather very unfortunate inning

 

final slate doesn't do Mus justice as to how well he actually pitched tonight in which he was looking great.

 

all in all promising start could've been much more promising but high hopes for him RoS nonetheless 

 

There is no way Shipley meant to hit Harrison. Musgrove must be a great teammate because he plunked a guy that couldn’t touch him all night and that started the rally and ultimately cost him the win. Unfortunate because he pitched so well but these unwritten baseball rules suck, especially when I can’t imagine Shipley did it on purpose.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this