Sign in to follow this  
dkatz

Altuve/Severino and more - WHIR

12 team AL only 5 x 5 $260 budget Roto keeper league. I'm in first right now by a ton, but there's a long way to go. I have Luis Severino for $14 for two more years, Jeimer Candelario for $3 for one more year and  WIllie Calhoun on the farm for $10 for 3 years.  I've been offered Altuve (expires this year), Sabathia (expires this year), and Brett Gardner ($21 for one more year) for Severino and Candelario, although I think they would do Calhoun instead of Candelario. Or, they would do Severino for Altuve and Sabathia. I'm in first in all pitching categories and all hitting categories but SB and BA, both of which Altuve and, to a lesser extent, Gardner would help. I'm really torn - I think I could make up for the loss of Severino (I have Paxton, Leake, Happ, Hamels, and Carrasco), but I'd love to keep Severino for two more years at such a good price. But, I think adding Altuve would really solidify my hitting. Any thoughts?  Thanks, and WHIR.

If you receive Altuve, how long would you have him & how much would he go against budget? Never been in a league like this, but looking at what you have in your post, I am inclined to stick with Severino. $14/year for an SP1 is great value!

Can you post your team as well? Others who will want to help, will ask for this. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

If you receive Altuve, how long would you have him & how much would he go against budget? Never been in a league like this, but looking at what you have in your post, I am inclined to stick with Severino. $14/year for an SP1 is great value!

Can you post your team as well? Others who will want to help, will ask for this. Good luck!

Thanks for your response! Altuve would be gone after this year and he's $42. I have Gattis, Zunino, Gallo, Solarte, Segura, Candelario, Matt Davidson, Kemp, Stanton, Cave, Brantley, Engel, Leonys Martin, Tilson, Carrasco, Edwin Diaz, Joe Jimenez, JA Happ, Leake, Chaz Roe, Hamels, Pxton, and Severino, with Hechavarria and Delmonico on reserve and Nick Gordon, Jorge Mateo, and WIllie Calhoun on the farm.