Sign in to follow this  
Arash

Snell for Machado?

I made an offer of Suarez and grienke for Machado and the person countered with Suarez and snell for Machado. 10 team h2h categories. My team is:

gattis

freeman

altuve

suarez

bogaerts

jd martinez

castellanos

d peralta

carpenter

bench:

crawford

c Taylor

Carlos Santana

Conforto

acuna

pitching staff is Verlander, grienke, Paxton, Hendricks, snell, mikolas and Skaggs

Should I give up snell for Machado?

Thanks for the input! Any more thoughts from anyone? For some reason I’m a little hesitant to pull the trigger

14 minutes ago, Arash said:

Thanks for the input! Any more thoughts from anyone? For some reason I’m a little hesitant to pull the trigger

Don't over think it. Do the deal! 

Machado is an elite proven talent. I love Snell this year, but he only plays 1 (maybe 2) days in a week & could always get himself into trouble with walks like he has prior to this season. 

Great deal for you! 

Help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/704140-soto-or-devers-whir/

• Like 1

If you can just move Snell for MM do it now!! Win you're league!!!!! 

• Thanks 1

So I think I may be able to squeeze some more out of the owner. I countered with snell and suarez for machado and e. escobar. if he wont take that I'll either go back with snell for machado straight up or go back to the original snell suarez for machado. I've been analyzing this way too much time to make moves. wish me luck!

2 hours ago, Arash said:

So I think I may be able to squeeze some more out of the owner. I countered with snell and suarez for machado and e. escobar. if he wont take that I'll either go back with snell for machado straight up or go back to the original snell suarez for machado. I've been analyzing this way too much time to make moves. wish me luck!

Great kid, don't get cocky!

9 hours ago, Arash said:

And this is how you screw it all up.  Don’t be dumb and just take the original offer, it’s a slam dunk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BackyardBaseball said:

And this is how you screw it all up.  Don’t be dumb and just take the original offer, it’s a slam dunk

I agree with this. Grab the deal before he or she changes his or her  mind

I know its been a few days. Ended up getting eduardo escobar with machado for snell and suarez.