• Announcements

• Patrick Bateman

Check out the new Rotoworld Beta Site!   11/14/2018

Rotoworld has been the industry leader in fantasy news and analysis for years, but it was time for a much-needed facelift!  While our around-the-clock, comprehensive coverage will remain the same, the new Rotoworld design will be sleeker, easier to navigate, more video-friendly and will finally be mobile-optimized.    That’s right, you can finally stop pinching the screens on your phones to read our content!  Right now we’re in the beta phase of our launch, and it’s still a work-in-progress, but we’d love for you to check out our soon-to-be new digs, and let us know what you think: https://beta.rotoworld.com.    And then please use the Contact Us button to give us feedback!  
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

6/12 - GAME DAY THREAD

Ouch... They're not gonna let bucko get the win after they score 10 runs for him

26 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

Isn't there a new format called "bestball"? I haven't tried it yet

Same. Curious. 

Miggy Cabrera will undergo season-ending surgery to repair a ruptured tendon in his left biceps, Evan Woodbery of MLive.com reports.

Good lord...Trout gonna hit what...60 homers this year?

33 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Before I watched it I was thinking this is probably ho-hum, but I’ll be damned if that might be the best play I’ve seen. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jahweedum said:

giphy.gif

Another one.... 

How the hell is he only 26? I don’t think we’ll truly appreciate him until it’s over, and wish we could go back and enjoy it. No doubt he’s the best going right now. 

9 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

Before I watched it I was thinking this is probably ho-hum, but I’ll be damned if that might be the best play I’ve seen. 

I'm still going with the judge throw.

But sick tag by Segura.

4 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

I'm still going with the judge throw.

But sick tag by Segura.

I’m a fan of the unique plays though. Mark Buehrle’s opening day play is still my favorite. 

• Like 1

C Gattis

1B Freeman

2B k-mart

3B Healy

SS Correa

RF jay

CF trout

LF pederson

DH haniger

SP Nola

RP Diaz

20 hours ago, pbjfb said:

Who did you play instead?

Todd Frazier... oof.  The sick thing is I got home at about 7:15, and had just enough time to check lineups... If I got home later I would have had Pederson in there by default.

I have missed out on about 20 homers on the bench this year due to my horrible lineup decisions.