Sign in to follow this  
FreakFries

Tom Brady Season Outlook 2018

“Edelman’s alleged PED use is an interesting development considering how it relates to Tom Brady. Both are clients of Alex Guerrero, who was quick to defend himself when news of Edelman’s failed drug test went public. “Elite athletes sometimes work with multiple coaches and health professionals as part of their training,” said Guerrero in a written statement. “Here at our facility, we take a natural, holistic, appropriate and, above all, legal approach to training and recovery for all of our clients.” Belichick restricted Guerrero’s access to the team last year, a choice that may have forever altered his relationship with Brady. With Edelman in hot water, Belichick’s decision to distance the Patriots from Guerrero now seems warranted.

The fear among Patriots fans is that if Edelman, a known client of Guerrero, took a banned substance, couldn’t Brady also run the risk of testing positive for PEDs? It hasn’t happened yet and almost certainly won’t, but you can understand why some might make that connection. At least the Patriots had Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett to fall back on when Brady was suspended for the Deflategate debacle in 2016. Now all the Patriots have behind him is journeyman Brian Hoyerand seventh-round rookie Danny Etling. While highly unlikely, a PED ban would serve to further muddy Brady’s already-complicated legacy.”

That is some SOLID analysis from Jesse Pantuosco today.

What are the odds age-defying reigning 40 year old MVP Tom Brady is on PEDs? 

Given the points above, I’d say pretty good!

What a great news item to start the T Brady 2018 thread. 

2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Veganism was a mistake 

That haircut cut was a mistake.

So question when brady skips OTA's to 'spend more time with his family" is that just a way to buy time  to mask the peds?

4 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

tinfoilhat.jpg

Hi, I’m Alex Guerrero.

Follow my plan based on stretching and vegetables, you too can play at an elite level in the NFL deep into your 40’s. Without PEDs!

Call now.

55 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

That haircut cut was a mistake.

Pics?

Sigh.   So a WR of his he shares a trainer with got busted for.........something they can't even identify.   So now we're grassy knolling Brady is a PED user out of that?  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Sigh.   So a WR of his he shares a trainer with got busted for.........something they can't even identify.   So now we're grassy knolling Brady is a PED user out of that?  

You surprised?

Posted (edited)

Aaaannnnnndddd. . . He's still not in camp.:lol:

*Nice SHORTS Tommy boy*

Giselle still dreses her Ken doll I see

Edited by dashoe

1 hour ago, lolcopter said:

Pics?

tmkvbfsjhpmra4nvft0p.jpg

This wasn't even the one I was thinking of. It's just one of the first ones that came up.

As far as the testing positive for PEDs - I think its hardly a "conspiracy" to wonder if a 40 year old NFL QB with a history of cheating and leaving messages on Victor Conte's voice mail might test positive after his team mate and buddy did after using the same trainer.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

This wasn't even the one I was thinking of. It's just one of the first ones that came up.

As far as the testing positive for PEDs - I think its hardly a "conspiracy" to wonder if a 40 year old NFL QB with a history of cheating and leaving messages on Victor Conte's voice mail might test positive after his team mate and buddy did after using the same trainer.

Brady is a documented sociopathic competitor which means he will cheat to win because winning is the only goal.

Did everyone forget the roid rage on the sidelines last season against Josh boy? :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, dashoe said:

Brady is a documented sociopathic competitor which means he will cheat to win because winning is the only goal.

Did everyone forget the roid rage on the sidelines last season against Josh boy? :lol:

Competitiveness and yelling at a coach = Roids.    Got it.   So, how many dozens of other players are we sweeping up with this locked-in, infallible dragnet?

Posted (edited)

I'm out on this thread already. Have fun bouncing TB conspiracy theories off each other. 

Edited by dmb3684

18 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Competitiveness and yelling at a coach = Roids.    Got it.   So, how many dozens of other players are we sweeping up with this locked-in, infallible dragnet?

That wasnt old fashioned competitiveness. Brady turned into a roid raged silverback gorilla.  Did you see the fear in Joshy Boys eyes?  He called the Colts that night ready to make a deal.:lol:

Your'e right, he yelled for 7 whole seconds!   What more evidence do we need?  He should already be suspended, maybe even arrested.  

3 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Your'e right, he yelled for 7 whole seconds!   What more evidence do we need?  He should already be suspended, maybe even arrested.  

I agree, he really needs help, he is obviously in the sunken place :lol: