NYR Fan 116894

Michael Thomas 2018 Outlook

No TDs to Thomas, Kamara, or Ingram the past two weeks. Gotta be thousand to one odds. He's slipped a bit of late but I don't like getting cute with my studs. He's still a set and forget WR1.

18 minutes ago, TrillaTrilla said:

laying a fat egg when it matters most. for a guy that talks a lot of s--- he needs to step it up

Did you watch the game or just looking at the stat line? Dude was all over trying to overcome Brees' terrible play last night. If you put that on Thomas you're misguided.

6 minutes ago, High&Inside said:

Did you watch the game or just looking at the stat line? Dude was all over trying to overcome Brees' terrible play last night. If you put that on Thomas you're misguided.

and last week?

TURD

1 hour ago, affliction said:

No one said anything about poor Drew this is the Michael Thomas thread last time I checked. Lack of weapons was brought up because teams have the ability to focus on him more.

The better question is what others teams have dual threats at WR so the primary guy doesn't need to get doubled and tripled every play. Elite guys should produce regardless.

Davante Adams has no one and has been more consistent this year than MT. Adams lowest game in PPR is 16. Thomas has been under 16 in 5 games with 8,11,13, 7 and 8.

Pretty easy to see why Adams has been more consistent.  His lowest target total is 7.  Thomas has been under 7 five times.  The fact he has only 3 bad games speak to how dominate he has been.

• Like 1

MT hasn’t had the consistency, but he still beats Adams in every category except TDs. I guess if MT didn’t give you almost two 40 point games you’d be happier? I bet nobody was complaining those two weeks. And anybody in the right mind knew he wouldn’t keep up that torrid pace he was on.

Stop crying about Saints players. The same guys you’re crying about this week are the same ones who won you games this season and could get you a fantasy playoff win next week.

This is what fantasy football is. Unpredictable nonsense. The sooner you stop believing you’re  good at fantasy football the sooner you can laugh at the randomness and enjoy the lucky victories.

Edited by Lamont Sanford
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Stop crying about Saints players. The same guys you’re crying about this week are the same ones who won you games this season and could get you a fantasy playoff win next week.

This is what fantasy football is. Unpredictable nonsense. The sooner you stop believing you’re  good at fantasy football the sooner you can laugh at the randomness and enjoy the lucky victories.

Amen!

9 hours ago, affliction said:

No one said anything about poor Drew this is the Michael Thomas thread last time I checked. Lack of weapons was brought up because teams have the ability to focus on him more.

The better question is what others teams have dual threats at WR so the primary guy doesn't need to get doubled and tripled every play. Elite guys should produce regardless.

Davante Adams has no one and has been more consistent this year than MT. Adams lowest game in PPR is 16. Thomas has been under 16 in 5 games with 8,11,13, 7 and 8.

I'm convinced you're not sure what you're complaining about.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Hopefully just a rest day -

After Sanders and Dez have torn achillies in practices this year, I am thankful when my players get time off for obvious rest. 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 7:34 PM, psygolf said:

I'm convinced you're not sure what you're complaining about.

Agreed

7 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Does anyone care if this guy only gets 5-10 points today?

Please stay under 10 MT!

Go low big fella!

• Haha 1

I need this guy to EAT tonight. I think he's due for a big game...the past three weeks he's been held to 0 TD's and under 100 yards in all of them. Tonight is his time to show up and carry his owners to the promise land! 120 yards and a TD :D

7 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I need this guy to EAT tonight. I think he's due for a big game...the past three weeks he's been held to 0 TD's and under 100 yards in all of them. Tonight is his time to show up and carry his owners to the promise land! 120 yards and a TD :D

I will be okay with 80 yards and 0 Tds

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Does anyone care if this guy only gets 5-10 points today?

Please stay under 10 MT!

I'll be fine with that. I am currently winning my match up 83 - 74. The extra points from MT will secure this obvious win. The other guy has Lutz. But who knows, his kicker might throw up 20 points like mine did :lol:

There are just too many mouths to feed in this offense....it's almost like the OC gets overwhelmed with all the options and never really gets anybody in a rhythm.

Like a kid in a candy store that literally can't make up his mind what he wants.....all over the place.

Saints lack of a second receiver also seems to make it tough for MT to get open down field.

5 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

There are just too many mouths to feed in this offense....it's almost like the OC gets overwhelmed with all the options and never really gets anybody in a rhythm.

Like a kid in a candy store that literally can't make up his mind what he wants.....all over the place.

Saints lack of a second receiver also seems to make it tough for MT to get open down field.

Too many mouths to feed?