predator_05

Ben Roethlisberger 2018 Outlook

BAL has shut a lot of people down. The ATL & CLE were just regular Sunday afternoon games. LAC was a nationally televised game, which I was referring to. The Chargers covered the WR’s very well in the 2nd half so give them credit. 

He’s passed 20 fantasy points in every game except week 1 @ CLE & week 4 at home.  Besides those 2 games, his worst has still been better than a lot of guys good weeks

As if he wasn't throwing enough already, can we get up to 60 attempts a game with no Connor?

Absolute no brainer start this week. Not even sure why there's discussion on Ben. He's been rock solid all year. Take me to the promise land!

Just now, The Answer said:

No run game so Ben throws it 50 times in a shootout??

Would be so nice if Ben rewards us with a 350/4/2 line on Sunday. Must win game too for PIT as they're fighting for a playoff spot. 

Both teams coming off huge losses.. gonna be some fireworks in this game. Home Big Ben - Vance stack is in full effect. Zero concern about the ribs, dude is a tank.  Lets get it boyz. Top 3 QB this week.

2 minutes ago, pascuccis1 said:

Both teams coming off huge losses.. gonna be some fireworks in this game. Home Big Ben - Vance stack is in full effect. Zero concern about the ribs, dude is a tank.  Lets get it boyz. Top 3 QB this week.

Vance is a horrible play but agree about Ben. Not worried at all

20 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Lost OJ Howard and Reed isn't playing this week. The two top available TEs in my league are Vernon Davis and Anthony Frisker lol. my hands are tied. ill be happy with a 4-50 game.

32 minutes ago, pascuccis1 said:

29 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Agree fellas. Ben should hopefully be good for 300+ and 3 TD's. Steelers fighting for a playoff spot. All in.

Edited by jtbgator
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BornandbredHeel said:

Held off playing Rivers last night for Big Ben (been swapping them in and out all season).

350+ 3TDs

Lets gooooo

Played against Rivers, got Big Ben, Rivers scored below projection.

Expecting a good old-fashioned donnybrook between Brady and Ben.

Funny snippet from NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000999712/article/five-bold-predictions-for-week-15

Ben Roethlisberger does his hero stuff, but still loses

Nobody loves the injury report more than Big Ben. He loves the drama. I mean, this is some serious pro wrestling stuff. And even then, he sells his injuries better than the Undertaker. I know you might have been thinking Brock Lesnar, but that dude will sell. Don't kid yourself. You know whenever you're watching a match and a guy gets carried off on a stretcher, he's coming back. Usually driving an ambulance to a huge pop from the crowd. And you know that thought has crossed his mind before. Like could you imagine him going downstairs to the Steelers locker room (and really, Heinz Field, was that the best possible design?), only to have the sirens piped in through the stadium sound system and emerge from an ambulance at mid-field. The crowd would go nuts. But in pro wrestling, those guys win. Roethlisberger does not. At least not against the Patriots. Still, he's going to have a monster passing game and will likely end up in the top three scoring QBs.

Cracked ribs. Just our luck he gets knocked out in the middle of this game today. I’m hoping his offensive line can keep him clean.

Didn't Romo play okay with cracked ribs a few years back?

8 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Cracked ribs. Just our luck he gets knocked out in the middle of this game today. I’m hoping his offensive line can keep him clean.

Where did you hear cracked ribs? I thought contusion, which means bruised ribs. Actually, never mind...contusion also says possible minor fracture.

I'm really considering taking a chance on Jackson or Allen. Injury aside, I love this matchup. It would just suck to take a dud performance, especially against Brees.

One good hit on those ribs and hes wincing in pain and tossing ducks all evening. This sucks. 

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

I'm really considering taking a chance on Jackson or Allen. Injury aside, I love this matchup. It would just suck to take a dud performance, especially against Brees.

You’ll hate yourself if you bench Ben for one of those guys. He went back in & played great last week. A full week of rest & they’ll tape him up to go. This is a must-win for the Steelers at this point. He’s not coming out of this one 

As someone who has had broken ribs, I have no idea how this guy is going to play. I have Roethlisberger and am considering sitting him as I fear one good hit and he’s done. Solid matchup,  it I don’t see how at best he isn’t limited.

Bunch of guys going up against Big Ben in here I see.  Lol. Not talking me into sitting him.