Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

REALMUTO for HEANEY/HADER

team in sig...need starting pitching help and k/9 help also

offer on the table for me, and my initial thought was to decline, but looking for opinions

i would pick up the astros combo of mccann and stassi to replace realmuto if i make this deal

thoughts?

my starting pitchers for those who cant see sig...

strasburg (DL)....who knows when he will be back

quintana

keuchel

mikolas

mengden

buchholz

chase anderson

anibal sanchez

2 streamer spots

I don't see why not - If you can pick up the 'stros catching duo then this is an accept for me.

11 minutes ago, jh83 said:

I don't see why not - If you can pick up the 'stros catching duo then this is an accept for me.

yes, i have streaming options i can drop for the space

just not sold on heaneys roller coaster season so far....brilliant at times, then eggs like the other night...lol

hader would be nice to have for the k's and k/9 alone though

would have to try to deal one of my closers though since we only have 5 starting spots for relief guys, and i currently have all 5 full after picking up tepera (who seems to have the gig in toronto for now)

4 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

No issues, since you have options at C. Understand the concern on Heaney, but think he will be fine. Hader definitely helps in k's. 

Maybe package Herrera or Rodney & another player in a 2-1, so you could make room, if you do this trade. Good luck!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/704249-trade-for-spwhir/

have 2 streaming spots i can free up space....already have sent emails to a couple guys in the league who look they saves will help them asking if they would be interested in dealing a starting arm for one of my current closers

• Like 1

I think its a fine deal since you can replace Realmuto with McCann and Stassi. Helps you in the areas you need most.

Help me?

I guess I am not as sold on this as everyone else.  You are giving up a ton in AVG by getting rid of JT, and I am not a big fan of Heaney.  I do like Hader for K help, but I might look for something better.

Hmmm I feel like you can get a more sure thing than Heaney when you’re trading a pretty elite catcher 

Posted (edited)

JT is 2nd on ESPN player rater at C

no way

Edited by HOOTIE
better info

I would take the deal.  Heaney has been up and down....but I think shifting to 5 man rotation will actually help him.