AndreSplash

Whiteside for #9 and Taurean

I have Whiteside but am worried he’s turning into Roy Hibbert. I can make a trade for the #9 pick and Taurean Prince. Would you guys make that deal? Thanks in advance. 

16 hours ago, freddo said:

I would jump off Whiteside but not for that deal.

Thank you for the feedback. Do you question Prince's workload? Also, I feel like a good rookie may slip to 9 in real life and fantasy.

On 19/06/2018 at 12:50 PM, AndreSplash said:

Thank you for the feedback. Do you question Prince's workload? Also, I feel like a good rookie may slip to 9 in real life and fantasy.

Just think Prince at best will be mediocre and after maybe #5 it's usually a crapshoot. Unless your desperate to sell and rebuild i'd keep as he is still is a top 50 player. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, freddo said:

Just think Prince at best will be mediocre and after maybe #5 it's usually a crapshoot. Unless your desperate to sell and rebuild i'd keep as he is still is a top 50 player. 

I appreciate your input. I won the championship this season so I’m not desperate to rebuild but I would like to get some young talent in a secure role as I have Whiteside, IT, and Tyreke (and who knows where Love will end up with LeBron in LA). I’ll probably just be patient and see how free agency pans out. 

• Like 1

There’s been a third team added to the deal. I would wind up with Bam, Prince, and the #9 for Whiteside. I’m extremely tempted, leaning towards yes. 

Yes do it...whitesides days are over AND you’d be getting his likely replacement in usage

On 7/11/2018 at 12:47 AM, AndreSplash said:

There’s been a third team added to the deal. I would wind up with Bam, Prince, and the #9 for Whiteside. I’m extremely tempted, leaning towards yes. 

I would have taken the first offer, but this is even better; take it and run!!!

Help me?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/705819-trade-help-giles-vs-robert-williams-whir/

5 hours ago, kaiokenx03 said:

i agree, i would look to keep trading whiteside, just not this offer tho~

Appreciate the input. As much as I want to get rid of Whiteside, everyone else has literally zero interest. I can’t even get him for Taurean/1.09 anymore. I most likely will have to ride him out, unfortunately. I do have Olynyk ready waiting in the wings.