Sign in to follow this  
turner46

Final Keeper Help.

12 team h2h keep 7 and I punt blocks.

Keeping

Steph, Kyrie, Kemba, Jrue, Jokic and KLove.

My final option is likely between Conley or Gary Harris.

Harris not close to me.... since Gary is younger, he's the best player and you already own 4 PGs

• Thanks 1

I guess I can add Jamal Murray as a option, he went ahead of Love and Conley in rotoworld early mock. I guess who Love's teammates will play a big role in his ranking.

15 hours ago, turner46 said:

I guess I can add Jamal Murray as a option, he went ahead of Love and Conley in rotoworld early mock. I guess who Love's teammates will play a big role in his ranking.

Well if Love becomes the #1 option on his team he's a fantasy monster, if things stays like this I still prefer him to Murray or else since you can't go too small, if Love gets traded you have to look were he lands, if he's not the focal point on the offense I might consider move him+Conley/Murray/Harris for a better player (LBJ and his looks makes Love much better, if he's the 3rd option on another team he might not be worth a keeper)

J.Murray or Harris this is the real question to me (Conley is underrated ok but he past his prime IMO so not an option)... Again going with Murray makes you keep 5 PGs (which isn't good) but he has the upsides to be the best fantasy player between the 2, Harris gets more stls and he's more efficient, less TOs better %s (and yes a bit more 3s but you don't need them with all the other guys you keep)..... This is pretty much a toss up to me, I'd go with Harris (but it's very very close).... if J.Murray has PG/SG and Harris has only SG (but I think he'll be SG/SF) I think I'd go with Murray

• Thanks 1