The dynasty start up draft order will be decided once the league is full. All picks will be posted here.

Draft Rules:

- Picks are trade able. A full team is not required to be drafted (you can have less than 30 players). However, if you have more than 30 picks then you will forfeit picks after your 30th player. 

- Timer is 12 hours. Owner can still post their pick any time after. However, the next in line may go ahead and pick. 

- If a trade takes place within the 12 hours of a pick then the time continues to run. Time will not pause or stop for any reason.

- All picks must follow the following format: Round.Pick-Player (Team) by Owner's Team Name

Example for the third round's fourth pick: 3.4 - Christian McCaffery (CAR) by Green Bay Blizzard

- Please respect others posts and time. 

- Draft order will be determined by draftpicklottery.com.

- Draft will be snake style rounds.

- All players are available in the initiation draft. All rookies are a part of this draft.

Draft Order:

1. Jaxian

2. Kyle

3. Doug

4. Joe

5. Kenneth

6. Bob

7. Jay

8. Simon

9. Ty

10. Sean

11. duke99

12. Attila

Draft officially starts Saturday at 6:00 PM CST. If all details are worked out before then Jaxian will be allowed to start it off. If that happens then the 12 hour clock won't start till the original time Saturday. 

The draft has officially begun! Please read over the rules and let's get this thing started! Clock starts tomorrow at 6:00 PM CST. Good luck!

Posted (edited)

1.05 - Kareem Hunt (KCC) RB by the Sioux Falls Storm.

sorry guys, fell asleep early. Good luck with Bell and Johnson. 

Edited by Extreme_montage

1.06-Alvin Kamara (NO) RB by the Rochester Raiders

I am REALLY Sorry about my drafting first time But I got it now

You can set up to receive emails when someone posts in this thread which will include the time. That's how I am finding the time. Might be easiest to do that, not sure how to get it to show on the actual post.