That is correct. He is free to pick but the draft will continue. If his pick isn't in by the end of the round then it'll be auto picked.

Is there not something we can do to speed this up a bit?   It's  quite frustrating. Usually the same people bringing the entire thing to a hault as well

We can shorten the time per pick which is what we're planning on doing eventually any way. However, we have people from several different time zones and shortening the clock makes it harder to make the pick within time. We can do this but the clock will need to stop some time at night and activate again in the morning. I would suggest a 6 hour time limit.

Since the post about speeding up the draft is not-so-subtly directed towards me I’d like to explain a few things from my end. I’ve been unable to get email notifications from rotoworld to work and I’m my only way of knowing when I’m up is through Jonathan’s emails. As for the draft clock, 6 hours is tough for me because my job requires me to work 8 hour shifts and often times my only opportunity to pick a player comes in my 30 minute lunch break. Plus In 6 hours someone’s pick could come up while Theyre asleep and be over before Theyre even awake. Just my two cents and thanks again to Jonathan for sending the emails

That is my worry about a 6 hour limit but figured it would allow for at least a break in the day. However, we could even consider something like 9 hours in the future. In the later rounds, not now, I would like to speed things up a bit. If a majority wants to keep 12 hours for the whole drsft then we will though. Also, just a reminder to everyone. You should be emailing the person after you when it's their pick. You should be receiving three emails: from the person in front of you, Jonathan, and myself. Having everyone be aware as quickly as possible will help move the draft along just as much as shortening the time. If someone needs me to then I can even text you when it is your pick if that works better than emails. I'm here to help and want everyone to enjoy the league.

Fell asleep when I got home from work.

6:08 Marshawn Lunch (Oak) RB by Sioux Falls Storm

Hope you all have a good week.