greenie9595

2018 MFL Draft

@Extreme_montage check your junk mail and let me know if it is going there. I may have to start sending you an email from my personal email instead of Yahoo. I've gotten some in junk recently.

26.09 Jake Butt (DEN) TE by Green Bay Blizzard

On 8/9/2018 at 11:08 AM, greenie9595 said:

@Extreme_montage check your junk mail and let me know if it is going there. I may have to start sending you an email from my personal email instead of Yahoo. I've gotten some in junk recently.

26.09 Jake Butt (DEN) TEby Green Bay Blizzard

Nothing in junk, settings on my aol account are set to the lowest for email. Except for my girlfriend nobody knows about this account. Set up for FFL and just in case the end of the world ends.  Thanks and hope you have a great weekend.

Also, I am a part of a wedding that has stuff going on today and tomorrow. I will not be able to update the draft page or rosters. It'll be Sunday evening at the earliest. Also, 6 hour times has started now. Please keep updating those after you pick.

According to our agreement, the draft clock stops at 11pm CST and starts at 7am CST.  Since the previous pick was made during that timespan, Baltimore's pick timer should begin at 7am CST, which means he still has one hour to pick before being skipped.