fantasick

Dwight Howard 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On to Brooklyn [for Mozgov :lol:]... there goes Allen's potential.

Edited by fantasick

I think this will be a buy-out situation. The Nets could shave a few million off of their bill and give D12 the chance to play for Pelicans, Thunder, Sixers, Warriors, or some other team as a backup big. I think the real winners are Hernangomez and Zeller, but Allen could be a great option. 

• Like 1

Howard back for a 2nd stint in LA to join the LeBron, Kawhi, PG or CP3 superteam?  He's made so much money in his career that you'd think he'd be open to signing a 1 year deal for under $10M to play for a ring.

I think he's pretty much done in my opinion. I don't see one roster in this new stretch NBA who needs his services / lack thereof ( and baggage ). 

He'll be dope to watch in Ice Cube's Big 3 league tho not gonna lie.

5 hours ago, meteorya said:

In 16-team Dwight on waiver. Is he top100? Or top50 FT% punt.

on waivers? lol wut

• Like 1

6 hours ago, meteorya said:

In 16-team Dwight on waiver. Is he top100? Or top50 FT% punt.

If you're punting FT pick him up asap, he carried me to the playoffs on my punt ft team last year. Had some crazy lines of 15/15 and 4 blocks and he did that multiple times.

Thinking of trading for him in punt FT but concerned that he is already injured. Historically has had some smaller injuries but still played in a good number of games - any reason for concern here?

26 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

In my punt Ft builds I will roster him.  

There's no other build that heightens a players value like a punt FT

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bouncethatp@ss said:

lol tell me about it

i have drummond, howard, turner, WCS, draymond, levert

its been sweet

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bouncethatp@ss said:

I punted FT with Drummond and DJ in several leagues this year (not capela or stifle bc they are too expensive) and have done fairly well. As the league moves further from the basket, there will be fewer dominant bigs, so blocks, rebounds, FG will become less scarce.  If you can secure them for pennies on the dollar merely by punting FT, and most of the punt FT bigs are durable, I say do it.

2 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

So is anyone gonna insert him by friday? For their streamer C (mine’s T. Thompson)

Not streaming, but I always wait a couple days before pulling injured players from IL to see how they look ( and you never know who else can get injured ).

But if you in dire need of his play, then by all means.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

I punted FT with Drummond and DJ in several leagues this year (not capela or stifle bc they are too expensive) and have done fairly well. As the league moves further from the basket, there will be fewer dominant bigs, so blocks, rebounds, FG will become less scarce.  If you can secure them for pennies on the dollar merely by punting FT, and most of the punt FT bigs are durable, I say do it.

G-Westbrook/wall/Simmons

F-Howard/capela/WCS

C-McGee

U-Adams/JJ

B-bjelica/Danny/fultz/schroader

Should be a fun year!

seems like a very inconvenient injury for him but lay wherever you want homie idc lay spread eagle on the bench just dont miss a ton of games plz.....k thanks

I feel like, between the three, I'd be most okay with not being able to sit.  You have to stand to walk around and wait in line at Chipotle, and you have to lay down to have a comfortable night's sleep.  Suck it up, Dwight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom Chambers said:

I feel like, between the three, I'd be most okay with not being able to sit.  You have to stand to walk around and wait in line at Chipotle, and you have to lay down to have a comfortable night's sleep.  Suck it up, Dwight.

Laying down on the bench is so much better than sitting in the cramped seats.