fantasick

Dwight Howard 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 11/13/2018 at 8:22 PM, wisegeeks said:

Is it just me or it seems D12 has lost some of those muscles? 

He looks leaner than before.

I'm still waiting for the monster double double lines for my punt FT% team.

Prayer answered. Now keep it going big softy.

20 minutes ago, morinphen said:

headed to locker room early, anyone see what happened

Status note: Dwight Howard (glute) won't return Sunday.

nothing even happened -- he looked pissed after his 3rd foul, he grabbed the ball from the ref and then got called for a delay of game.

my guess is that he got benched and they're just using the old injury as an excuse here.

Well he had one good game and this ****ful one. I know it’s because of injury but it still counts as a roto game.  So it balances out to two mediocre ones.  

2 hours ago, 12345game10 said:

nothing even happened -- he looked pissed after his 3rd foul, he grabbed the ball from the ref and then got called for a delay of game.

my guess is that he got benched and they're just using the old injury as an excuse here.

Dwight has said throughout the games he played that the injury still impacted him and he wasn't over it. He basically said he is playing hurt but wants to be out there. This Wizards team just needs to hit the ctrl+alt+delete button. 

• Like 1

What are Dwight owners doing? If he's out a long time this will be a nightmare.  

I've got no room on the IR and I haven't been able to trade him for a month... toying with the idea of dropping him but it's a 14-teamer and Wiz have the best playoff schedule...   

Decisions, decisions

8 hours ago, Eltoro said:

What are Dwight owners doing? If he's out a long time this will be a nightmare.  

I've got no room on the IR and I haven't been able to trade him for a month... toying with the idea of dropping him but it's a 14-teamer and Wiz have the best playoff schedule...   

Decisions, decisions

Unless you’re punting FT he’s barely even rosterable when healthy.  If you are punting FT he’s probably your worst center behind guys such as Drummond, Capela, Adams, etc and provides redundant statistics.  Now he’s playing hurt.  I’d have to believe you can find someone better even in a 14 team league.  

[That's enough with the comments. They are neither clever nor funny. Warnings will be handed out if the thread continues to be derailed. No exceptions.]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yeet said:

Any chance this scandal causes Dwight to be waived? Cause if so, f--- me.

Seriously though, could this explain the random "injury". I could really do with out losing him in my punt FT team.

10 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

are you not aware of the transexual scandal revolving around dwight? this wasn't intended to be funny, it could absolutely affect him moving forward.

With that said...I don't think Dwight's going to play many games this season...

Apparently the accuser has fabricated these kinds of stories before with other celebrities, so I would take what has been said thus far with a big grain of salt.

That being said, I see this blowing over pretty quickly. 

Not a big basketballball fan but watch occasionally. Last night or just before that was watching Howard play. Has he lost bulk from the Orlando days? He just looks less imposing from what I remembered. Or did he have some type of illness that caused him to waste away in one of the years I missed?

Okay but seriously. I'm hoping Howard get these accusations resolved. It would suck to see him not do well for the rest of the season because of this.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

FFS... he is now IRL eligible... this guys has been broken all year.. is he really injured or is this due to the recent allegation involving transgender ???

Probably a combination of both.

i mean, he has a sore buttocks. a never before seen injury in the nba. gotta be SOME truth to the accusations. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

i mean, he has a sore buttocks. a never before seen injury in the nba. gotta be SOME truth to the accusations. 

had a sore butt before the accusations, no correlation there really