fantasick

Dwight Howard 2018-2019 Season Outlook

17 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

had a sore butt before the accusations, no correlation there really  

He was with his boyfriend for the last week before he was outed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously considering dropping Dwight for Bam Adebayo, but that's partially because i'm in a bind with Oladipo and Mitchell on IL at the same time as Dwight with only one IL slot.

Not really liking how there's been relatively no news about Dwight's injury other than "he's still out" and that he's been playing through the pain and still can't sit down. I can see this being a season long thing where hes playing one week and out the next.

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

Seriously considering dropping Dwight for Bam Adebayo, but that's partially because i'm in a bind with Oladipo and Mitchell on IL at the same time as Dwight with only one IL slot.

Not really liking how there's been relatively no news about Dwight's injury other than "he's still out" and that he's been playing through the pain and still can't sit down. I can see this being a season long thing where hes playing one week and out the next.

Why would you drop him... try to package a trade for him instead... someone will claim him off waiver real quick.

24 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Why would you drop him... try to package a trade for him instead... someone will claim him off waiver real quick.

If he was the only one injured on my roster, or maybe even if he was one of two injured on my roster, I'd have no problem sucking it up for a week. But having 3 guys out of that caliber is pretty much just punting the week. Don't think Adebayo will be available for long, but I do agree with you that someone will swoop up Dwight and just park him in their IL slot

4 hours ago, pdids911 said:

i mean, he has a sore buttocks. a never before seen injury in the nba. gotta be SOME truth to the accusations. 

Danilo Gallinari was out for half the season last year with a sore a**.

Its not really a sore a** lol. They are afraid that there is nerve damage because it isnt improving. This can either be minor or very bad. 

2 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

About to trade Ariza for Him. Might be a mistake :/

He has many issues physically and mentally... I see him being out alot this season. He useless fantasy wise this year. Trade him and run.

1 minute ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

He has many issues physically and mentally... I see him being out alot this season. He useless fantasy wise this year. Trade him and run.

talking about ariza or dwight? I was thinking of trading ariza AWAY for Dwight. Hes gonna have an up and down year but he would up 25 17 this year. Thats nothing to scoff at. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

About to trade Ariza for Him. Might be a mistake :/

Interestingly I traded my Ariza for his Dwight.  So glad I did.  Ariza started slow but has been rosterable.  Dwight will either not play or if he does play he will be unrosterable outside of Punt FT/To teams.   

19 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Interestingly I traded my Ariza for his Dwight.  So glad I did.  Ariza started slow but has been rosterable.  Dwight will either not play or if he does play he will be unrosterable outside of Punt FT/To teams.   

Do you mean you traded your Howard for his Ariza?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

No I was offered Dwight for my Ariza. And im considering it though Ariza is still rosterable

6 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

No I was offered Dwight for my Ariza. And im considering it though Ariza is still rosterable

Well... Ariza ain't doing that well anyways... worth a shot.

1 hour ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Yes, when I stated that I traded his Ariza for my Dwight, I also simultaneously meant I traded my Howard for his Ariza.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GeoffByrne said:

Is this guy droppable now? Debating it, and if it’s anything like Gallo he’s gonna be a headache

He was never really draftable.  If you’re not punting FT/To then he won’t crack the top 100 and if you are he’ll be out due to injury.  I know where you’re coming from with your comparison to Gall but it’s also insulting.  Gallo has been one of the best values this year and hasn’t been injured at all.  

4 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

He was never really draftable.  If you’re not punting FT/To then he won’t crack the top 100 and if you are he’ll be out due to injury.  I know where you’re coming from with your comparison to Gall but it’s also insulting.  Gallo has been one of the best values this year and hasn’t been injured at all.  

I was speaking from Gallo of last year. You can argue that D12 was awesome value last year as well. Far exceeded his expectations.

38 minutes ago, GeoffByrne said:

Is this guy droppable now? Debating it, and if it’s anything like Gallo he’s gonna be a headache

Wait till the results come out. It may be minor..