fantasick

Dwight Howard 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 hours ago, kane said:

8 team league no need to hold him,too many good FA in FA pool

I’ve got a comfortable playoff spot right now.. thinking holding him on IR until he comes back.  May be valuable for playoffs?

BBM projected him Feb 4th, and it seems BBM updated as it goes. Just saw Rondo projection updated from 2/2 to 1/24. So i think they updated as it goes. Just crossed our fingers no set back from Howard. His stats later should pays off for stashing around 3 weeks

On 1/19/2019 at 3:11 PM, samatz82 said:

BBM projected him Feb 4th, and it seems BBM updated as it goes. Just saw Rondo projection updated from 2/2 to 1/24. So i think they updated as it goes. Just crossed our fingers no set back from Howard. His stats later should pays off for stashing around 3 weeks

does BBM still have him coming back FEB 4th?

• Like 1

Thought about stashing Dwight and searched for any updates. The last update I saw was three weeks ago where Dwight said he just started walking again pain free. I doubt he’s back in 10 or so days. Seems like he’s a month plus away. 

4 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

does BBM still have him coming back FEB 4th?

Yupe, i guess no updated news yet, so they still stick with 4th Feb. 

Edited by samatz82

On 1/19/2019 at 3:11 PM, samatz82 said:

still have a FEB 4th projected return date? im debating trading for him 

20 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

still have a FEB 4th projected return date? im debating trading for him 

Latest roto update has him returning after ASB

I dont see him playing another game for the wiz....doubt he plays another single game this year.

Bbm has this guy coming back on 2/21

and wizz have a nice playoff schedule4-4-4 hope he does play again this year.I can use  him.

1 hour ago, DB11 said:

Bbm has this guy coming back on 2/21

and wizz have a nice playoff schedule4-4-4 hope he does play again this year.I can use  him.

He's out for at least until end of February according to a recent report. Playoffs start soon after that, so I think it's a lost cause.

Shams says he's starting on court work right away. Will probably get eased back in sometime next month. I don't expect him to have a big role regardless, and I think he'll be taking Bryant's minutes rather than Portis.

I’ll take a chance with dwight and they have a good PO sched.I’ll be happy with 10 Points and few rbds👊

40 minutes ago, DB11 said:

I’ll take a chance with dwight and they have a good PO sched.I’ll be happy with 10 Points and few rbds👊

haha i cant tell if you are sarcastic or not. 

10 minutes ago, Me_Chinese said:

haha i cant tell if you are sarcastic or not. 

What were u expecting from howard?He is coming back.

But in all seriousness, Dwight Howard is the epitome of risk/reward right now in this part of the season and fantasy playoffs looming. I assumed Washington was going to tank their best after trading away Otto and losing Wall. In addition, I don't know how this surgery/recovery will affect Dwight but assuming Washington is still aiming to make the playoffs, he should theoretically have insane usage along with Beal. I have too many bigs so I am sitting this one out but if you wait too long and he puts up even 10/10 with some sprinkles of steals/blocks, he should be off the waiver wire. I am sitting this one out.

1 hour ago, HBARZ93 said:

DWIGHT HOWARD ON THE POST DAWG!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

My niggas got the powder through the post dawwwg

• Haha 1

They’re 2 games behind detroit so they’re still in the playoff race. Worth adding in 10 team leagues ? 

27 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

They’re 2 games behind detroit so they’re still in the playoff race. Worth adding in 10 team leagues ? 

depends on your team and who the drop would be... ive been holding in 12 team league and he is owned in my 10 man league...

28 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Worth a stash and gamble if you got a IR spot but Portis is the center to own in DC fellas.