Sign in to follow this  
andermat

Scammer & Theft - teaguen19 wizardofoddz123@gmail.com 

Do not trust teaguen19 wizardofoddz123@gmail.com as I entered one of his baseball leagues, had to get out a week before the draft due to a baby on the way, and he has openly stolen my money saying he will not be re-paying me my entry fee. I'd be happy to provide the three dozen emails from him showing he is willingly and knowingly stealing my $200 if anyone would like? Do not play fantasy with this person as it will end badly.

Thanks for posting this and sorry that happened to you. I went to the web site you posted and noticed one of the names from this forum.

Can I ask how did you pay the fee to this person for the league?

I joined a March Madness Pool with this person and when they asked for the league dues I asked if it was done through League Safe and was told it would be done through Circle which I have not heard of. I said how would I know how many people were in it and who paid and was told in an email from that person (Wizardofoddz) that they are an accountant and Keep track of it on their own.

I didn't pay and didn't join that league becaus I did not trust it. 

9 hours ago, sean.mck23 said:

Thanks for posting this and sorry that happened to you. I went to the web site you posted and noticed one of the names from this forum.

Can I ask how did you pay the fee to this person for the league?

I joined a March Madness Pool with this person and when they asked for the league dues I asked if it was done through League Safe and was told it would be done through Circle which I have not heard of. I said how would I know how many people were in it and who paid and was told in an email from that person (Wizardofoddz) that they are an accountant and Keep track of it on their own.

I didn't pay and didn't join that league becaus I did not trust it. 

On 9/4/2018 at 8:29 PM, andermat said:

Bump

anytime people try to use sites that are unkonwn it's a scam