Sign in to follow this  
Trench Mob

Trae Young 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, jay14bay said:

 

Lonzo and Rondo disagree

 

At least these two know when to stop shooting. Westbrook will go 2/21 and still be shooting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jay14bay said:

 

Lonzo and Rondo disagree

Lonzo shot better from deep last season than Schroder did.

 

ED: And better than Westbrook.

Edited by miasma16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they set the record for worst fg% for a team that makes the playoffs. If they dont they've got Steven Adams to thank

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Lonzo shot better from deep last season than Schroder did.

 

ED: And better than Westbrook.

 

good to know (I didn't) but I believe the topic was FG not 3FG, and none of them were worse than Lonzo in that.

To be fair, Rondo's FG% isnt even that bad.  My comment was tongue in cheek.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw i thought you were sayin they could average 50 points and 20 assists, which they probably could in a perfect world with no PG hoggin shots

Edited by bplus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bplus said:

btw i thought you were sayin they could average 50 points and 20 assists, which they probably could in a perfect world with no PG hoggin shots

I don’t think they could.  And Westbrook is my least favorite player so I would never say something so complimentary about him :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I don’t think they could.  And Westbrook is my least favorite player so I would never say something so complimentary about him :lol:

they definitely could, but  itd be a mess. nobody else would see the rock, except for stevo inhaling every shot they miss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.